PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

curious do you know how much is 35-99 cooking 

I'm not 100% sure... but I would have to guess maybe 14m! If you scroll through the posts on here, there are many users who got 1-99! Maybe one of them can help you out! When you find out, please let me know so I can post it on the main thread, as many users have the same question. Thanks! :)

I'm not 100% sure... but I would have to guess maybe 14m! If you scroll through the posts on here, there are many users who got 1-99! Maybe one of them can help you out! When you find out, please let me know so I can post it on the main thread, as many users have the same question. Thanks! smile.png

i would love to um ill figure it out and let you know im going to buying supplies for this script hopefully soon if you could add a feature that would get you 35 cooking quickly that would be amazing

Edited by xholyx

i would love to um ill figure it out and let you know im going to buying supplies for this script hopefully soon if you could add a feature that would get you 35 cooking quickly that would be amazing

Like a simple fish cooker! I actually kinda like that idea a lot..... I'm gonna add that! :)

Hello there i just bought this script, and it keeps getting stuck and just stopping here is one screen shot of where it will freeze up and do nothing

attachicon.gifscreenshot_6.png

This weekend I'll be able to look at this! That is a super simple fix and won't be an issue. I just have had 3 huge tests this week, so I've been preoccupied. This weekend should be a good time for me to work on this! :)

Thanks for your support!

• Maldesto changed the title to Project's Jug of Wine Maker
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine