PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

I'm at work until late this evening, but when I get home I will continue working on it.

Just wish the Admins would respond to my bug report sad.png

Definitely, man. But they're probably working on stuff too. 

I'm dying to use this script cause wines is insane xp, but i understand good things take patience. Just keep us updated!

• Like 1

Hi, I'm having a problem with the script. Sometimes the bot mistakenly withdraws 10 jugs of water instead of 14 and when it finishes making the 10 unfermented wines the bot automatically logs out, probably assuming that I ran out of jugs of water. So far I've only been able to run an hour and half at most at a time because of this. Thanks, Ray

Sorry I just realized everyone else posted the same thing. Please ignore the message, I'll wait for the solution.

Edited by alcas
  • Like 1

I've had to baby sit this since it stops working randomly but I'm almost here lol. I've used this script from 60-98 so far.

94851456488e5ebea00d4f4bad03c68c.png

(im actually at like 350k / hour at least, it just takes a while for the tracker to level off at the correct number)

LPT: when using this script, run teamviewer in the background and download the iPhone app. When your out doing whatever, you can check in on your bot and reset it if needed. This helped me use this wine script for long periods of time without interuption.

Edited by hellfire123

I've had to baby sit this since it stops working randomly but I'm almost here lol. I've used this script from 60-98 so far.

(im actually at like 350k / hour at least, it just takes a while for the tracker to level off at the correct number)

LPT: when using this script, run teamviewer in the background and download the iPhone app. When your out doing whatever, you can check in on your bot and reset it if needed. This helped me use this wine script for long periods of time without interuption.

Yeah, script still works well and does its job, just messes up frequently. So if you're babysitting or can check up, this is definitely still the best way.

Yeah, script still works well and does its job, just messes up frequently. So if you're babysitting or can check up, this is definitely still the best way.

Can yall be more specific so I can fix whatever it is that is messing up? :D

Can yall be more specific so I can fix whatever it is that is messing up? biggrin.png

Ok so i don't think it's your fault, but it will mis click and take 10 instead of 14 resulting in the bot closing because were "out" of grapes or jugs. However, you should remove this feature. No one is actually going to run out of supplies so you should make it always try to remove grapes and jugs from the bank (even if there are none there) so that if it mis clicks, it gets more out of the bank rather than closing the script. If someone does actually run out of supplies, it's their fault and if they get banned for just standing there for hours it's their problem. This will help people who want to just turn this on and not worry about it (hopefully with like 40k jugs and 40k grapes in their bank)

tl;dr: at the very least, at a toggle option that lets the user decide if the script should stop once your "out" of grapes and jugs.

Edited by hellfire123
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Project's Jug of Wine Maker
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine