PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

15 minutes ago, MAGE333 said:

would that mean i cannon use this script w/o premium? also how long of intervals should one bot using this? and how long of breaks?

bought the script because ive had your scripts in the past. seems to work great. it occasionally withdraws all grapes but if im watching i can easily fix. can you please reply with bot intervals and breaks. it would be much appreciated. ive never been able to bot a 99 skill w/0 getting banned. thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Came across a problem. Was running the script on stealth mode, not using the low cpu option, in cwars bank. When i paused the script, the bot started messing up. it began to withdraw 28 of one item instead of 14, and it clicked on the minimap to exit the bank rather than the x. I was watching the bot when this happened, so i paused the script and went back to the chest. When i resumed it again, the mouse started going haywire in the bank, not withdrawing anything and moving around too much.

Also, second the fact that this should click on random grapes and random jugs in the inventory. As of now, this is really bot like. Also suggest removing the lag when withdrawing from bank. Right now, the script withdraws 1 item, pauses, withdraws another, pauses, and THEN closes the bank. This also feels really bot like and could use a tweaking

4 minutes ago, hugs xd said:

Came across a problem. Was running the script on stealth mode, not using the low cpu option, in cwars bank. When i paused the script, the bot started messing up. it began to withdraw 28 of one item instead of 14, and it clicked on the minimap to exit the bank rather than the x. I was watching the bot when this happened, so i paused the script and went back to the chest. When i resumed it again, the mouse started going haywire in the bank, not withdrawing anything and moving around too much.

Also, second the fact that this should click on random grapes and random jugs in the inventory. As of now, this is really bot like. Also suggest removing the lag when withdrawing from bank. Right now, the script withdraws 1 item, pauses, withdraws another, pauses, and THEN closes the bank. This also feels really bot like and could use a tweaking

The bot works best on injecton, not mirror mode. Let me know if those problems still exist on Injection. 

I just got 70-99 cook (dont know how to show the proggy) in about a week and a half. This wasnt really a goal i had, just a skill i wanted out of the way, so I didnt intentionally grind it out.  To the people that keep asking for intervals: I would say not to bot more than 2 hours at a time. Rather than logging out to break, go do other things. I usually ran this script when i didnt feel like doing anything on rs or when I walked away from the computer (to clean, eat, shower, garden, get ready for work etc) and would do a birdhouse run every 50mins as well as chat in an fc. As it stands now, this script looks bery bot like, so do NOT run it for extended periods of time

This script doesnt need much improving, BUT because this is a very simple task, i rate this script 3/5. Easy 5/5 if these things can be implemented

Things that can be improved: making the cursor click on a random grape and random jug everytime

Fix the very botlike delays when withdrawing items

Fix the issue the script has after you pause and resume the script

Make this work flawlessly on mirror mode

cookemote2.png

1 hour ago, hugs xd said:

I just got 70-99 cook (dont know how to show the proggy) in about a week and a half. This wasnt really a goal i had, just a skill i wanted out of the way, so I didnt intentionally grind it out.  To the people that keep asking for intervals: I would say not to bot more than 2 hours at a time. Rather than logging out to break, go do other things. I usually ran this script when i didnt feel like doing anything on rs or when I walked away from the computer (to clean, eat, shower, garden, get ready for work etc) and would do a birdhouse run every 50mins as well as chat in an fc. As it stands now, this script looks bery bot like, so do NOT run it for extended periods of time

This script doesnt need much improving, BUT because this is a very simple task, i rate this script 3/5. Easy 5/5 if these things can be implemented

Things that can be improved: making the cursor click on a random grape and random jug everytime

Fix the very botlike delays when withdrawing items

Fix the issue the script has after you pause and resume the script

Make this work flawlessly on mirror mode

cookemote2.png

Congratulations!!!  Also, thanks for the feedback! I actually already updated the script, but somehow forgot to push it. That is 100% my fault and I'm sorry about that. I have now made the bot interact with a random grape and random jug of water, I've patched some wait timers, and I've made it run more smoothly. As far as mirror mode, there is no way to make it work perfectly on there. Mirror mode has so many bugs with it, and frankly I don't see them ever getting patched. I've made bug reports for MGI in the past few months that seem to hardly ever get any attention. Once again, congratulations :) 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, emilyc4 said:

Script works good but got me banned... Very bot like movements, i spotted it too. should have stopped using it as soon as i noticed how the mouse moves... ? f meee

I’m sorry for your loss. Should have waited for the new version to be released. I pushed an update earlier (like 1 or 2 comments up) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine