PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, famedtea said:

Hey, not complaining just curious. I bought this script and ran for 2 hours and it was only getting 180kExp an hour but the thing says up to 500k, I was wondering how to increase this. cooking is level 70 btw

Wait for drops, they don't happen right away. When making jugs of wine, your player banks then and seconds after banking usually exp is added, then eventually the exp dumps. So your exp/hr varies depending on the frequency of your exp dumps. Read anywhere, the rates are recorded over 500k an hour on a lot of sources, such as wiki. Trust me when I say this is the fastest cooking exp. :D

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Wait for drops, they don't happen right away. When making jugs of wine, your player banks then and seconds after banking usually exp is added, then eventually the exp dumps. So your exp/hr varies depending on the frequency of your exp dumps. Read anywhere, the rates are recorded over 500k an hour on a lot of sources, such as wiki. Trust me when I say this is the fastest cooking exp. :D

no doubt dude, thanks for quick reply and great script. If i get 99 without ban will post

• Like 1

3 hours ago, famedtea said:

hey, Im worried to run script over 3 hours, do you think it would be safe to run on my main for over 8 hours?

read first page, no trials

If you are worried, then remember.. the less time you bot, the safer you are. However, with that being said, there is always a risk when botting. But, to help boost your confidence, there have been a numerous amount of people who have achieved 99 cooking from this script!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

If you are worried, then remember.. the less time you bot, the safer you are. However, with that being said, there is always a risk when botting. But, to help boost your confidence, there have been a numerous amount of people who have achieved 99 cooking from this script!

hahaha ty bro, ive been running for 14 hours now almost 98

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Project's Jug of Wine Maker
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine