PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

How are people running this for over a day straight when i just got banned for using it for 8 hours with breaks. Also after i got banned the script is no longer in my collections and it's forcing me to pay again to use it on another account.......

Most likely not from this script buddy. I've ran this personally for over 48 hours with zero breaks had never got a ban. Might be that you need to run a proxy, or another script you've ran before and got a delay ban. Wealth just got back from vacation and did a huge ban wave.

Also, if it is asking for you to rebuy the script, pm Maldesto

Edited by ProjectPact

needs a bit of a tweak i think, was running flawless for 1805 jugs per hour yesterday, 0 mistakes. now it clicks grapes to jugs of water 2-3x before it right clicks and makes the 14wines . + you could also in the same section of the script add the esc key to close the bank to save moments of time as well.

Evo.

Great script. the update caused a slight error though.

needs a bit of a tweak i think, was running flawless for 1805 jugs per hour yesterday, 0 mistakes. now it clicks grapes to jugs of water 2-3x before it right clicks and makes the 14wines . + you could also in the same section of the script add the esc key to close the bank to save moments of time as well.

Evo.

Great script. the update caused a slight error though.

Mirror mode or standard?

Edited by ProjectPact

• 2 weeks later...
  • Maldesto changed the title to Project's Jug of Wine Maker
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine