Making money with rs allowed?

with being safe you'll reach shit xD

Break the rules and life on the edge of the world if you want to become something wink.png

90% of people folow the rules, they get nowhere after all xD

If I should folow the rules I can't make scripts nor bot on runescape ...

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

I just do,'t see your problem about getting 300$ a month extra? 

Just make you a puss instead of me a badass... Everyone on here is a badass then.

Botting is not allowed,

nor making money with it.

Just stfu about your 300€ If you would to pay tax, please be my guest, less to pay for me ^^

I just do,'t see your problem about getting 300$ a month extra?

Just make you a puss instead of me a badass... Everyone on here is a badass then.

Botting is not allowed,

nor making money with it.

Just stfu about your 300€ If you would to pay tax, please be my guest, less to pay for me ^^

Calm down, i was just kidding.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced any troubles with it, out of safety. There is nothing wrong about asking, nor being a pussy because of it.

Calm down, i was just kidding.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced any troubles with it, out of safety. There is nothing wrong about asking, nor being a pussy because of it.

I know lol biggrin.png

I guess if companys try to do that , they will come after you ...

but I don't know anyone who ever had problems with this by just getting some extra cash each month smile.png

Khaleesi QwPha8E.png

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

I am not from the Netherlands nor are my are experience with taxes and botting, but after a certain point I have had to claim my profits from RS and I know others from the U.S. who got in serious trouble for not paying taxes from online profits. My recomendation, is maybe classify it as "gifts" or something, but it is important to report them on taxes.