Making money with rs allowed?

Calm down, i was just kidding.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced any troubles with it, out of safety. There is nothing wrong about asking, nor being a pussy because of it.

Since I entered the botting scene in 2008, I've pocketed well over $10K total. Never had a call, a letter or anything concerning taxes from that extra income and I live in Denmark.

Honestly, if you're making money from runescape I don't understand how tax laws can get you. 

Unless you're really fucking unlucky..

Whether you are taxed or not isn't how you are getting the money necessarily, but getting an income in general. If you are living in a country that takes taxes you are most likely benefiting in some form, directly or indirectly, from the services your government provides with your tax money thus you are required to pay your fair share if your income is deemed taxable or face fines/prison for evasion. Ignorance is not a legal excuse for most things, especially taxes. 

Paypal will not report your earnings to the IRS if you do not withdraw more than $20k in one year. If you were to be caught evading this by using multiple paypal accounts/different banks and they reported that information you're pretty guaranteed to be fucked. But then again if you are making more than $20k per year farming, you're pretty smart, but idk they got capone on it, and he was a pretty smart guy himself

Edited by Takeoff