Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

Congratulations! Which potions did you make, and how much did it cost you (approximately)? smile.png

Thank you very much! One of the capes I've always wanted, but never could afford.

Uhm, probably around 30m, depending on potion prices and etc. 

I cleaned a lot of herbs, since the cost is way lower if you do that, though I got impatient towards the 90+ levels and started to buy unf pots. I'd recommend super attacks, pretty cheap-ish.. 4-5gp/xp. 

I made a whole lot of unfinished potions myself, since you can sometimes get 700k gp/hr when doing it. Play around with it.. Took me nearly a month to get it, even when I'm always at the PC when botting. :) Bot with caution!

• Like 1

Yes it did, I added a timer of 100-200 milliseconds for each potion made.

I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong, but is this how fast it's supposed to be? Also on the last one, it doesn't click on to it. It just gets stuck, but when you manually click the last one, it is able to mix them itself.

9016f62b506adee5db6eb772b3f6329d.gif

If it does the last one, it should be stable at a nice 40k/prish

But if you added the way For3nsic mentioned, it should be even faster tongue.png

da31c42d400fc11f68f1ea2e50410d2e.gif

Edited by Mako

@Droidz, spam clicks when banking? Or.. ohmy.png Anyhow, I will post an update in a few minutes

yea still spams when banking, specifically the bank all button. 2 other issues:

- cursor has a lot of trouble finding bank booths, often hovering around any bank I've tried for a few seconds before finding a clickable area and opening bank

- for super combats, it'll right click on the potions to bank them, then spam the bank all button to bank vials. shouldn't it just bank all in the first place?

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Herblore
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Herblore AIO