Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

• 3 weeks later...

Since I updated the client(2.5.58). I keep getting the following error

[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:40:01 PM]: --------------- 1[Item=3002]x[14][Item=6693]x[14]--------------- 2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:40:01 PM]: "setup_ready" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:40:01 PM]: Go bank plox
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:40:02 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetBank: Wait 3s until bank is open until bank/depo open 1.1"
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:40:05 PM]: Go bank plox
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:40:06 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetBank: Wait 3s until bank is open until bank/depo open 1.1"
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:40:09 PM]: Go bank plox
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:40:09 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetBank: Wait 3s until bank is open until bank/depo open 1.1"
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:40:11 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Herblore...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 11:40:11 PM]: Script Perfect Herblore has exited!

It was running perfect :D I hope this gets fixed. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I am making unfinished potions. Can you add the option to switch to a different type of unfinished potion when out of supplies for the first unfished potion type?

So for example when ranarr unfinished potions supplies are 0 then switch to marrentil unfinished potions.

This is due to buying limits. Please add this.

Also, after this feature, can you also change the paint for unfinished potions because you get no experience? I am interested in knowing how many potions I made, what potion it is making and how many per hour. I don't care about my current level or next level.

After it opened the bank, it thinks like 3 seconds till it takes out a vial of water and the herb. Then it closes the bank interface fast. But then it takes another 3-5 seconds till it clicks on the vial of water and then another 2 seconds till it clicks on the herb.

I don't think it memorizes the herb and vial location, eventhough this is always the same; first vial of water then herb AND vial of water and herb position in bank never changes. I doesn't need to think over again what potion to take everytime, perhaps you can use this to speed up the process. The X of the bank interface button is always at the same location and that process works fast, so why not do the same for the other processes? I think it can work that way. There must be a way to do this faster. I'm on mirror mode.

Wiki says I can make 3.6k unfinished potions per hour. I'm getting 1k potions per hour...

• Administrator
On 10/1/2019 at 7:59 PM, Jesus Christ said:

After it opened the bank, it thinks like 3 seconds till it takes out a vial of water and the herb. Then it closes the bank interface fast. But then it takes another 3-5 seconds till it clicks on the vial of water and then another 2 seconds till it clicks on the herb.

I don't think it memorizes the herb and vial location, eventhough this is always the same; first vial of water then herb AND vial of water and herb position in bank never changes. I doesn't need to think over again what potion to take everytime, perhaps you can use this to speed up the process. The X of the bank interface button is always at the same location and that process works fast, so why not do the same for the other processes? I think it can work that way. There must be a way to do this faster. I'm on mirror mode.

Wiki says I can make 3.6k unfinished potions per hour. I'm getting 1k potions per hour...

On 10/1/2019 at 8:11 PM, Jesus Christ said:

Each inventory should take about 15 seconds with banking, which means you can make around 3,400 potions per hour.

@Czar

Okay guys, the counter for making unfinished potions was messed up, the bot still makes ~3k potions an hour. I will make some optimizations to try and make it even faster ^^ :D Also don't forget the wiki assumes perfect tick rates.

So I will update the counters so it becomes more like this: (just tested in the new version)

l6rIDg6.png

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Herblore AIO