Marijuana

Scriptin Vixin

• 3 weeks later...

I was, and should still be illegal drug in every country.  For those saying that Marijuana is not addicting, it's healthy blahblah.. I've seen what people are willing to do for a little bit of it, tells me how addicted they are into it. Also if I would do this fucked up plant, I would lose my place in college and my job. We happen to pee-in-a-cup once a month.

I was, and should still be illegal drug in every country.  For those saying that Marijuana is not addicting, it's healthy blahblah.. I've seen what people are willing to do for a little bit of it, tells me how addicted they are into it. Also if I would do this fucked up plant, I would lose my place in college and my job. We happen to pee-in-a-cup once a month.

That's simply an issue with self control. Cannabis is not physically addictive like alcohol or nicotine. If someone took your car or phone away for example, you'd lose your shit and throw a tantrum. On the other hand, someone takes your whisky away and you end up having tremors and intense migraines.

Soo, it is an issue with self-control when people shove it up their ass? I've also seen Coast Guard boarding team tearing down cabins ceiling, and succeed to find under 10gr of Cannabis.. That is addiction to me.

How in the world was that comment relevant in any way? My mother hides her dildos, that must mean she's a sex addict.

Edited by idntbot