Marijuana

Scriptin Vixin

I am saying that if you would not be addicted to something, you would be able to live with out it. You know, it was not a stupid day-cruise, and they were not looking for it. It was deemed to be used on-boat.

That's just a lame assumption though. I can't blame the boater either, smoking on calm waters, isolated with nothing but natural beauty... Anyways just because he brought some bud with him doesn't mean he can't live without it. Ther's a good chance he brought a fishing pole or a book. Does that mean he's addicted to fishing and reading and can't live without it?

Soo, it is an issue with self-control when people shove it up their ass? I've also seen Coast Guard boarding team tearing down cabins ceiling, and succeed to find under 10gr of Cannabis.. That is addiction to me.

If it was legal people wouldn't have to hide it. In my opinion that just goes to show how ridiculous drug policy is that LE would tear down cabins to find a fairly harmless drug.

• Like 1

If it was legal people wouldn't have to hide it. In my opinion that just goes to show how ridiculous drug policy is that LE would tear down cabins to find a fairly harmless drug.

So true. The war on drugs (60% is focused on Cannabis) is a complete joke. It's wasting away 15 BILLION dollars that can be used against real criminals and natural energy.

I didn't see a weed topic so I am unsure if this is okay to talk about but I was just curious about other peoples opinions on weed. Me personally use it daily. I am also an athlete not a "stoner". Go easy on me if this is bad to talk about or a repost.

I do university sport so spend a lot of time with other university athletes and I've seen a general trend in that those who smoke weed perform worse than others both in training and competition. Purely an observation though.

One person's subjective observation has literally zero scientific significance. 

Hence my recognition of this at the end of my statement. However a lot of credited sources have suggested that cannabis results in users feeling "chilled out". Being "chilled out" leaves you with no advantage in a competitive sport in which you need to be focused.

Hence my recognition of this at the end of my statement. However a lot of credited sources have suggested that cannabis results in users feeling "chilled out". Being "chilled out" leaves you with no advantage in a competitive sport in which you need to be focused.

But why post it if it has no validity?

Right, if they're high during a game or practice, that's irresponsible and I doubt they perform as well as they could. However someone who smokes weed but isn't high during sporting is likely only affected by lung damage from smoke inhalation, which can be mitigated through vaping or edibles.

But why post it if it has no validity?

Right, if they're high during a game or practice, that's irresponsible and I doubt they perform as well as they could. However someone who smokes weed but isn't high during sporting is likely only affected by lung damage from smoke inhalation, which can be mitigated through vaping or edibles.

ec606d20b23de9b207224194f794ffe9.png

I was, and should still be illegal drug in every country.  For those saying that Marijuana is not addicting, it's healthy blahblah.. I've seen what people are willing to do for a little bit of it, tells me how addicted they are into it. Also if I would do this fucked up plant, I would lose my place in college and my job. We happen to pee-in-a-cup once a month.

The issues you bring up are caused by the harsh rules of keeping it illegal. As for the health issues I would like for you to find a valid study that finds marijuana's health risks are worse than alcohol and tobacco. I would also like you to find a study that proves that marijuana is more addictive than alcohol and tobacco(both of which are legal)

• Like 1