3 Accounts banned within 2 days doing different things!

needhelp2222

Maybe use different IP's.

I also took a look in the acp to find out you have

1. No purchased scripts and therefor use free scripts that often have a higher ban rate because nothing in the world is free

2. You have another Forum account which I banned, next time you're getting an IP ban for making multiple accounts to by pass VIP.

Other than that I suggest you to actually inform yourself on how to bot appropriately. ;)

• Like 6

Got banned on 3 different accounts, using 3 different scripts. I wouldn't use any of the bots here, you're just asking to get insta banned. I only ran these bots for a few hours each of those days too. GG

Just learn to bot and stop complaining.

1. No purchased scripts and therefor use free scripts that often have a higher ban rate because nothing in the world is free

2. You have another Forum account which I banned, next time you're getting an IP ban for making multiple accounts to by pass VIP.

Other than that I suggest you to actually inform yourself on how to bot appropriately. wink.png

True this ...

Edited by Khaleesi

Other than that I suggest you to actually inform yourself on how to bot appropriately. wink.png

The definition of rekt.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...