Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Works good although I'd suggest you make an option to attack Spinners if they spawn before the actual portal. Kind of gives a hint you're in fact botting. Been called out by several people while using this.

What do you mean? 

Just purchased the script, when i try to load the script nothing happens. No gui or anything. Any ideas on what might be wrong? Im using mirror client as well.

Try restarting the client or something :)

Also check the console log of the client, it will show some info whats going on.

Let me know when you get it fixed ^^

could i try a trial before i buy? thanks.

Sure Enjoy the trial :)

Khaleesi

What do you mean? 

Try restarting the client or something smile.png

Also check the console log of the client, it will show some info whats going on.

Let me know when you get it fixed ^^

Sure Enjoy the trial smile.png

Khaleesi

Meaning if there is a Spinner out and about in the area you're in, make it so the bot recognizes there is one and it attacks it immediately instead of attacking a portal that is being healed by said Spinner.

The script seems great, I watched it for about an hour, it ran for about 4, I spent the points, went to bed, woke up and I'm perma banned.. Do you think you could refund my money bro, I wouldnt care but less than 24 hours and perm ban, thats pretty fucked up. And my last attempt at getting back in to rs....

Good script, but there are a couple of things that could really make this into a marvelous script, instead of just good.

As suggested earlier, make Spinners a priority over attacking portals or any other monster; it's somewhat sometimes an indication of botting when there is a clear disregard of  Spinners. Not only does it sometimes cost you the game if you're not helping get rid of spinners, but other players are also more likely to get angry at you and try to comment/talk to you, telling you "attack the spinners!"  (which has happened multiple times to me so far, luckily I was watching); and if you're afk/botting, then you can't really respond, which in turn raises the chances of being reported given that the chances of being interacted with are raised. So, please make Spinners a priority over anything else; it will increase chances of a successful/quick win, and will decrease chances of being noticed or called out for botting.

Another thing that could make this script much more dope is if range is being used, have the player mostly always attack the portal from a distance. Too many a time does the character get stuck next to brawlers, not being able to attack anything, and standing still for a minute or two; plus it looks real sketchy when a ranger scooches up real close to the portal, as if it's a melee character, at least half the time.

A couple of other minor things: maybe have the player stay two squares away from splatters? And also from brawlers they're not attacking? As I said, it's common for the character to get stuck behind a brawler and the script to not realize it, as far as I can tell.

These upgrades probably wouldn't be too difficult to implement, and would really make this script be bounds closer to flawless; but regardless, it's a good script already, and it was worth every penny. Thanks very much for it.

Edited by melodiousmagic

Good script, but there are a couple of things that could really make this into a marvelous script, instead of just good.

As suggested earlier, make Spinners a priority over attacking portals or any other monster; it's somewhat sometimes an indication of botting when there is a clear disregard of  Spinners. Not only does it sometimes cost you the game if you're not helping get rid of spinners, but other players are also more likely to get angry at you and try to comment/talk to you, telling you "attack the spinners!"  (which has happened multiple times to me so far, luckily I was watching); and if you're afk/botting, then you can't really respond, which in turn raises the chances of being reported given that the chances of being interacted with are raised. So, please make Spinners a priority over anything else; it will increase chances of a successful/quick win, and will decrease chances of being noticed or called out for botting.

Another thing that could make this script much more dope is if range is being used, have the player mostly always attack the portal from a distance. Too many a time does the character get stuck next to brawlers, not being able to attack anything, and standing still for a minute or two; plus it looks real sketchy when a ranger scooches up real close to the portal, as if it's a melee character, at least half the time.

A couple of other minor things: maybe have the player stay two squares away from splatters? And also from brawlers they're not attacking? As I said, it's common for the character to get stuck behind a brawler and the script to not realize it, as far as I can tell.

These upgrades probably wouldn't be too difficult to implement, and would really make this script be bounds closer to flawless; but regardless, it's a good script already, and it was worth every penny. Thanks very much for it.

It does prioritize spinners over a portal, BUT only if no brawler is near them or near you. Brawlers are not detected as collision flag thus we have no walk to detect them proper or not do we have a great pathing system around them.

I rather attack the portal instead of spammclicking a spinner which you can't reach for 30 sec. Pretty sure jagex detetection will come and bann you even faster then :s

This also counts for the range suppport, don't really have a thing to know where they are if if you are able to hit the portal or not.

I've also tried a lot of things, but brawlers are annoying AF.

Khaleesi

It does prioritize spinners over a portal, BUT only if no brawler is near them or near you. Brawlers are not detected as collision flag thus we have no walk to detect them proper or not do we have a great pathing system around them.

I rather attack the portal instead of spammclicking a spinner which you can't reach for 30 sec. Pretty sure jagex detetection will come and bann you even faster then :s

This also counts for the range suppport, don't really have a thing to know where they are if if you are able to hit the portal or not.

I've also tried a lot of things, but brawlers are annoying AF.

Khaleesi

Yeah, I actually just realized this recently, should've updated my post. It does seem to prioritize spinners, since it has attacked them even when I was just attacking portal.. though it still does, every once in awhile, ignore spinners even if there are no brawlers; but I imagine that just has to do with factors outside of the control of the script.

Also didn't realize the difficulty that lies with brawlers; wish there could be a workaround, but I understand how that's relatively unrealistic.

Anyway, thanks for creating this script. It's pretty amazing.

Edited by Prana

Yeah, I actually just realized this recently, should've updated my post. It does seem to prioritize spinners, since it has attacked them even when I was just attacking portal.. though it still does, every once in awhile, ignore spinners even if there are no brawlers; but I imagine that just has to do with factors outside of the control of the script.

Also didn't realize the difficulty that lies with brawlers; wish there could be a workaround, but I understand how that's relatively unrealistic.

Anyway, thanks for creating this script. It's pretty amazing.

When I have some free time I'll take a look if I can find something for the brawlers.

It should prioritize them, but there so many factors the script has to check that it might skip it somehow... Not sure how xD

I'll see what I can do :)

Khaleesi