Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

On 4/2/2019 at 7:39 AM, UkBenH said:

Ended up running out of bolts whilst I slept and had it running; causing it to stand there trying to constantly attack stuff. @Khaleesi could this be added as a check to ensure you always have ammunition equipped? So far so good this is the only time I've not topped up the ammo. Gained around 1.3k+ point since buying it!

how long do you run it a day also do you use a vpn i been banned once already on this ip

just bought without trial, took too long. will try tonight littles bits at a time baby sitting typing and stuff. I really post results. 

first edit: 5 mins in i notice it doesn't prioritize spinners when choosing to attack monsters

edit 3: it does prioritize spinners just took a little bit to process

edit 2: im using a magic short bow (i) and it does not spec with magic short bow (i) just regular magic short bow.

edit 4: keeps clicking to the front of boat on ladder very bot like

edit 5: after two days of using i just got full void and i have a 5 and a half hour groggy pic. no ban

Edited by firstmate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not alright. >.>
I have some ideas that'd make the script better.

-Edit
This script has some pretty serious flaws when trying to repair things.
It hangs really bad when it dies while walking to trees.
It doesn't check all the broken barricades. I've witnessed it stand beside broken barricades and had the paint tell me it couldn't find anything broken.
Instead of leaving the game because it failed to keep the activity bar from draining it just stands there looking dead.

Edited by Kalapeno