Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

On 6/17/2019 at 10:13 AM, lancelot said:

So your script does a weird thing where you run to the door, stand there but then opt to completely head in another direction than the door you want. It is super obvious that one is a botter.

Well not much you can do at that ... people tend to open and close the doors all time to annoy people ...
How do you want to get rid of people who open and close the gate? When the bot clicks behind the gate and someone closes the gate right at this point, you'll auto navogate around the gate ...

On 7/14/2019 at 5:48 PM, Kalapeno said:

Not alright. >.>
I have some ideas that'd make the script better.

-Edit
This script has some pretty serious flaws when trying to repair things.
It hangs really bad when it dies while walking to trees.
It doesn't check all the broken barricades. I've witnessed it stand beside broken barricades and had the paint tell me it couldn't find anything broken.
Instead of leaving the game because it failed to keep the activity bar from draining it just stands there looking dead.

Checking this out!
Tell me the ideas please 😉

Edited by Khaleesi

On 6/22/2019 at 5:56 PM, lancelot said:

Yep, just got perm banned. Just checking in to make sure you know. Any response would be appreciated.

Nice bashing af a script ... I was in the middle of moving houses and stuff.
So just because you get banned everyone has to stay away from a "extremely bannable script!"

Then why do the other dozen of people didn't get banned? Why do people get full void all the time with this script?
Have you tried multiple options? Different setups?

Feel free to explain me all the issues you came across and I will take a look 😉

Edited by Khaleesi

10 hours ago, lancelot said:

I'm sorry did it takes you 2 MONTHS to move houses? Where are you moving to, Antartica? and do you not have internet for a simple response? Unexcusable.

The pathing of the script is extremely unhuman like, it sometimes just stands there and gets stuck on doors then just uses minimap to try and walk somewhere else. Just try your own script and see how quick you get banned.

I know I should have checked more often, that's the reason it got remved for a while right? Until I had the time to update it :)

I literally build my house from Brick 1 until the end ... That costs me 1.5 year of working in the evenings and the weekend. Considering I got a full time job from 7-5 every weekday.
The only thing I didn't do myself is place the floor tiles. Yes it took me 2 months to move since I had to paint a whole goddamn house on my own aswell.

I've been using it for the past 3 days and I got 2 new accounts full void without getting Banned.
Maybe you can do some research on how to stay safe? Do some random tasks, etc...

Just to clarfiy
You ran this script for a total of +-14 hours and you played 289 succecfull games.
Gaining just below 500k exp ... It's just looks to me that you are trying to get a refund because you got your full void ...

10 hours ago, lancelot said:

It was removed from SDN for non-response from scripter, get a refund until further notice.

Script is in the store mate, how else would he have bought it yesterday?!
It got updated yesterday and reviewed... and I'm still running it right now to see what i can update even more.

Can you also provide me some screenshot when it's stuck? Is it just around the doors?

On 8/20/2019 at 6:50 AM, strwert said:

hey I just brought this script but its not showing up in the script panel

Can take a few minutes to show up, depending on the payment method.
Did you find it by now? :)

Edited by Khaleesi

19 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I know I should have checked more often, that's the reason it got remved for a while right? Until I had the time to update it :)

I literally build my house from Brick 1 until the end ... That costs me 1.5 year of working in the evenings and the weekend. Considering I got a full time job from 7-5 every weekday.
The only thing I didn't do myself is place the floor tiles. Yes it took me 2 months to move since I had to paint a whole goddamn house on my own aswell.

I've been using it for the past 3 days and I got 2 new accounts full void without getting Banned.
Maybe you can do some research on how to stay safe? Do some random tasks, etc...

Just to clarfiy
You ran this script for a total of +-14 hours and you played 289 succecfull games.
Gaining just below 500k exp ... It's just looks to me that you are trying to get a refund because you got your full void ...

Script is in the store mate, how else would he have bought it yesterday?!
It got updated yesterday and reviewed... and I'm still running it right now to see what i can update even more.

Can you also provide me some screenshot when it's stuck? Is it just around the doors?

Can take a few minutes to show up, depending on the payment method.
Did you find it by now? :)

Well you could be more responsive, right? Those stats are made up, and I never asked for a refund and am not going to. I'm just saying it's not worth others to buy this script is all. There are better choices, trust me guys. End of discussion. Customer service 3/10.

3 hours ago, lancelot said:

Well you could be more responsive, right? Those stats are made up, and I never asked for a refund and am not going to. I'm just saying it's not worth others to buy this script is all. There are better choices, trust me guys. End of discussion. Customer service 3/10.

Those stats are in my database ... they get submitted all the time when you run it.
I'm sorry that you feel that way, I can promise you you'll love my scripts again 😉

Edited by Khaleesi

hello

Do you mind if I get a demo of this script. see some mixed messages in this thread, would love to try it out first hand before i buy 

and apologies i've gotten a demo yesterday on your warrior guild, but didn't have time to log in and check it out (can verify with logger).

anyways, look forward to trying one of your scripts out 

20 hours ago, 333finesser said:

hello

Do you mind if I get a demo of this script. see some mixed messages in this thread, would love to try it out first hand before i buy 

and apologies i've gotten a demo yesterday on your warrior guild, but didn't have time to log in and check it out (can verify with logger).

anyways, look forward to trying one of your scripts out 

<3 let me know if I can try it out today

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you add the option to buy void armour?

Also, there is only an option to use magic shortbow special attack and NOT magic shortbow (i) special attack, can you add this. please?

Can you also add a save settings option?

Thank you!

Edited by Jesus Christ

Everytime after It entered the boat and is waiting for the next game it tries to click again on the gangplank causes the message "i can't reach that"

This is on mirror mode.

It is also slow in re-entering the boat. Takes like 20-30 seconds before it clicks on the gangplank.

It also leaves the boat after 5-10 seconds... but atleast I get my zeals...