Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

On 4/11/2018 at 5:29 PM, ahart21 said:

Got full void, all helmets and enough points for elite once I finish last hard diary req by defending knight.  Did this over 3-4 days, doing some legitimate playing in between, both at pc and in general.  This isn't a bot I would let run without monitoring for an extended period of time.  This was the script that got my account banned last year(?).  It's been a few days now, and last time I got banned it was pretty much immediate once I got my range helm.  This isn't necessarily an issue with the script, moreso you're botting in a minigame where there's a lot of other people who tend to talk and bitch about having to do the minigame, which has a high ban rate.  Biggest thing I noticed while running it was sometimes the bot would misclick when trying to run to the night, and not actually make it on the platform, which is a little sus.  

What do you mean by "Biggest thing I noticed while running it was sometimes the bot would misclick when trying to run to the night, and not actually make it on the platform"?

I dont have this script. But i have a friend who uses this a few hours everyday.
He havent been banned... Yet.

So all this "I got banned in the first run" etc is shit.
Maybe your IP is flagged or something..

Dont blame the script :(

1 hour ago, Kiernan Moran said:

please fix this script, it seems quite a few of us are having the same issue.

Well I can run it fine on multiple accounts without having any issues.

If you experience any issue, can you atleast tell me what your issue is and maybe include a screenshot of the issue?
that would help me a lot so I can adress it faster and get the script updated asap.

19 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Well I can run it fine on multiple accounts without having any issues.

If you experience any issue, can you atleast tell me what your issue is and maybe include a screenshot of the issue?
that would help me a lot so I can adress it faster and get the script updated asap.

The activity bar gets low and i dont get any points on my pure

55 minutes ago, bearhug said:

used this on and off for a few days, never tick auto buy or anything... got 500 pts like 1 hour ago and it auto bought 500 pts in attack xp (as default) i never checked the box and never do, just a warning guys spend ur points!

It doesn't buy stuff when you don't tick it ... Script don't have their own minds ?
You must have enabled it by accident then :/

Edited by Khaleesi

8 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

It doesn't buy stuff when you don't tick it ... Script don't have their own minds ?
You must have enabled it by accident then :/

yea, might be possible... was just being so sure every time that i didnt tick it... still a heads up for the peeps out there! ? sorry @Khaleesi for the accusation (or what it was) still a flawless script..