Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Trial please? QwPha8E.png

I wasn't at home when you gave the trials out so I didn't have any time to use it :/

I hope I can get another one because I couldn't use this one.

I hope you will because it looks cool!

Both done!

- after death the bot attempts to run back to portal but if all door is closed the bot clicks over fence to run around and when it gets there someone closes the door and the bot will again run all the way around instead of attempting to open the door == OBVIOUS BOTTTTTTTTTTTT

will you add more anti-bann like features on this script soon m8?

Well people playing with the doors isn't something I can't really control ... I'll take a look at it though.

What do you see as "anti-ban" ? ^^

Just began testing and this looks great! Some things that would make it even better:

Monster Attack Priority - something that tells it to kill portal healers > portal > etc.. would make the 'Attack Portal' setting pretty much perfect as far as I can tell.

Specific Monster Hunting - 'Defend Knight' option works around the knight. If you could attack all monsters that are attacking the knight it would be better, so then defilers and torchers are targeted and player gets more exp. and better win rate. Or add an option to kill monsters that player can check boxes for. Example would be I could go after defilers, torchers, etc. by identifying monster type instead of what's attack the guy or whatever. 

Idk if these are easy solutions, I'm a noob.

Just began testing and this looks great! Some things that would make it even better:

Monster Attack Priority - something that tells it to kill portal healers > portal > etc.. would make the 'Attack Portal' setting pretty much perfect as far as I can tell.

Specific Monster Hunting - 'Defend Knight' option works around the knight. If you could attack all monsters that are attacking the knight it would be better, so then defilers and torchers are targeted and player gets more exp. and better win rate. Or add an option to kill monsters that player can check boxes for. Example would be I could go after defilers, torchers, etc. by identifying monster type instead of what's attack the guy or whatever. 

Idk if these are easy solutions, I'm a noob.

Uhm I'll take a look at the priority.. its very complicated algoritm though.

It also checks for brawlers and if a brawler is blocking the spinner, will have to take a closer look to this again!

I'll update the defend knight method to be more accurate!

Will keep you up to date :)

Khaleesi

Everything works great except for a few things!

I was wondering if you can have it prioritize on killing the spinners, also the brawlers seem to block the bot and it just sits there,  one more thing sometimes the bot clicks on the monster while behind the portal and also gets stuck.

Sometimes when the monsters spawn and there aren't any rangers brawlers or spinners the bot wont attack the exploding things. When you spawn inside the pest control minigame the bot runs to the back of the boat everytime can there be a fix for this?

Thanks in advance Khaleesi!

Edited by l33tcheats

I ran this for about 11 hours yesterday; here's some updated suggestions.

While [Attacking The Portal] could you add a feature that every (x) seconds checks the monster IDs around. This way the kill priority has a chance to retarget spinners that spawn around because, from what I can tell you already have some kind of priority system going.

Brawlers: While moving to run or attack something player gets stuck on a brawler, usually when near the portal. The result is player standing there doing nothing until Brawler dies or moves. Can you incorporate something that checks if an action is being done by player? If no action done then add [Attack nearest Brawler] if no Brawler ID is found then continue with w/e command line.

For defend the knight maybe you can just expand the defense area to include just outside the gates - might be an easy solution.

Nice Script, thanks for the trial and I look forward to testing some others.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control