Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Hey Khaleesi! I posted a few days back with a suggestion to a more effective method for low levels, that aren't attacking the portals. This being attacking the closest monster in range, or retaliating to attacks. My account often trys to attack monsters elsewhere, when it could just be attacking the monster that's attacking it. For example this print screen, http://prntscr.com/adst4f , my account has 5 monsters right next to it. Yet it's trying to run to the portal (as seen in the mini-map). Even worst is that it can't get past the brawler. I feel that this would be an easy detectable part within the script. Perhaps you could make it that if it's already in combat it won't try to move? 

Another example of how attacking the closest monster would benefit the script is this; http://prntscr.com/adsw15 . The account is stuck, continuously attempt to attack the torcher next to the brawler, but can't get past the brawler. Another example within the same print screen, is that the portal has just been taken down. With all the remaining monsters there to be killed, the script just runs to Eastern Blue portal. This is a waste of time/xp , it looks bot like, and by the time it reaches the blue portal, the game is over and I've lost 20 seconds of xp that I could have been attacking the previous monsters. 

Thanks a lot Khaleesi! 

Edited by Caesar

can you give this script an update please? the repair method seems to not function fully.

issue: At the end of game, the bot runs to the bank but just stands front of bank door and doesn't seem to attempt to bank. basically getting stuck.....

This text just hurts my eyes really bad.... I'm aware of the issue but I wasn't be able to replicate it

Can you fill in the bug report format in the first post?

Would help me a lot! smile.png

Khaleesi

Hey Khaleesi! I posted a few days back with a suggestion to a more effective method for low levels, that aren't attacking the portals. This being attacking the closest monster in range, or retaliating to attacks. My account often trys to attack monsters elsewhere, when it could just be attacking the monster that's attacking it. For example this print screen, http://prntscr.com/adst4f , my account has 5 monsters right next to it. Yet it's trying to run to the portal (as seen in the mini-map). Even worst is that it can't get past the brawler. I feel that this would be an easy detectable part within the script. Perhaps you could make it that if it's already in combat it won't try to move? 

Another example of how attacking the closest monster would benefit the script is this; http://prntscr.com/adsw15 . The account is stuck, continuously attempt to attack the torcher next to the brawler, but can't get past the brawler. Another example within the same print screen, is that the portal has just been taken down. With all the remaining monsters there to be killed, the script just runs to Eastern Blue portal. This is a waste of time/xp , it looks bot like, and by the time it reaches the blue portal, the game is over and I've lost 20 seconds of xp that I could have been attacking the previous monsters. 

Thanks a lot Khaleesi! 

I'll add an option to just fight monsters after the portal is down, can't do much about these brawlers though.

There collision data is not detectable in the client.

Khaleesi

This text just hurts my eyes really bad.... you should consider adding some style to it.

There is a reason why there is a bug report format in the first post (Doubt you even read it).

So feel free to make a proper bug report.

Khaleesi

I'll add an option to just fight monsters after the portal is down, can't do much about these brawlers though.

There collision data is not detectable in the client.

Khaleesi

Thanks! Yeah I can understand the brawlers. But if the monster attack priority could be improved this script will be perfect. If it could just attack the closest monster in range that would be great, except the splatters ofcourse :P

Thanks! Yeah I can understand the brawlers. But if the monster attack priority could be improved this script will be perfect. If it could just attack the closest monster in range that would be great, except the splatters ofcourse tongue.png

I could make a list of the monster so you change priority yourself if you want to do that :)

Khaleesi

I could make a list of the monster so you change priority yourself if you want to do that smile.png

Khaleesi

That would be perfect! It's mainly the priority of attacking the closest monster to the character though.

Also I've found another bug;

The settings I used; Attack Portals; Only Attack Monsters; Q-P; Potions.

The account was stuck on one side of the portal and couldn't reach the monsters on the other side, it didn't walk around, but like the Brawlers it acted like a barricade. I've seen this happen twice while watching, and it was only able to run through after the portal had been taken down.

http://prntscr.com/adtnqw

Thanks again!

That would be perfect! It's mainly the priority of attacking the closest monster to the character though.

Also I've found another bug;

The settings I used; Attack Portals; Only Attack Monsters; Q-P; Potions.

The account was stuck on one side of the portal and couldn't reach the monsters on the other side, it didn't walk around, but like the Brawlers it acted like a barricade. I've seen this happen twice while watching, and it was only able to run through after the portal had been taken down.

http://prntscr.com/adtnqw

Thanks again!

Ya the same thing as brawlers ... :s

The portals acts as a NPC aswell and has no collision data -_-

Thats also the reason why you get stuck behind them because the pathing system in runescape doesn't recognize them either :(

I'll see if I can't make some special thing for them though.

Ya the same thing as brawlers ... :s

The portals acts as a NPC aswell and has no collision data -_-

Thats also the reason why you get stuck behind them because the pathing system in runescape doesn't recognize them either :(

I'll see if I can't make some special thing for them though.

Ahhh damn. I suppose it wouldn't be too bad as a ranger. Thanks for looking into it.

lol... got banned within 5 hours of using it sad.png mainly because it was stuck and pep just reported me l0lllllll even in the game awk -.-"

90% are bots, never seen a bot report another bot tongue.png

Pretty bad luck, bann rate on pc is pretty low compared to other skills ^^

If it was stuck -> make a bug report :)

Khaleesi

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control