Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Bought the script after trial, absolutely love it! One suggestion though, when you have the option on for defending knight, Any chance of making the range your character attacks enemies from larger? For instance when you are fighting shifters and they teleport to somebody 2-3 steps away from the knights platform, your character runs back to the knight, It looks awfully strange. Perhaps make defending the knight area behind the doors?

Bought the script after trial, absolutely love it! One suggestion though, when you have the option on for defending knight, Any chance of making the range your character attacks enemies from larger? For instance when you are fighting shifters and they teleport to somebody 2-3 steps away from the knights platform, your character runs back to the knight, It looks awfully strange. Perhaps make defending the knight area behind the doors?

Ya I can make larger if that's what you want :D

• Like 1

Ya I can make larger if that's what you want biggrin.png

This is why I will only purchase your scripts! Quick to reply, doesn't take offence or get on the defensive side when suggestions are given. I personally think it would also help with the success rates of Pest control games if the script was to target the range minions that get through the gates as they seem to deal the most damage :D

This is why I will only purchase your scripts! Quick to reply, doesn't take offence or get on the defensive side when suggestions are given. I personally think it would also help with the success rates of Pest control games if the script was to target the range minions that get through the gates as they seem to deal the most damage biggrin.png

I see, I'll take a loog this evening on how much I can extend the area :)

Thx for the suggestion!

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Last time I checked botting was against the rules of runescape, botting is always at your own risk...

No need to blame me for anything. You know the risk before you started it sleep.png

You also botted rangeguild aswell, thats probably the main issue in the first place.

Edited by Khaleesi

Hey Khal, I apologize for my bad language. I luckily did not get banned and none of my items/levels/points were taken away. However My ban meter is now filled at half, so do you think If I bot again, I'll get perm banned?

Well you coulf get perm banned if your caught once more :s

They don't take lvls/items away anymore lately :)

• Like 1

Hey Khal, I apologize for my bad language. I luckily did not get banned and none of my items/levels/points were taken away. However My ban meter is now filled at half, so do you think If I bot again, I'll get perm banned?

Make another acc on bot on it.

You'll get perma banned if you continue to bot. 

Best to wait the year before botting on the acc again.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control