Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Hi guys kinda new to the scene . I have bought all my scripts from this guy here they run great , haven't gotten any warnings or bans with them and im using them close to 10 hours a day . 

Can i suggest: I see you have a option to stop after 50 damage dealt , rather then making it a straight option , for some anti ban maybe add a 2/10 3/10 chance that the character will stop after 50 damage , indicating the player is taking short screen breaks .   

Hi guys kinda new to the scene . I have bought all my scripts from this guy here they run great , haven't gotten any warnings or bans with them and im using them close to 10 hours a day . 

Can i suggest: I see you have a option to stop after 50 damage dealt , rather then making it a straight option , for some anti ban maybe add a 2/10 3/10 chance that the character will stop after 50 damage , indicating the player is taking short screen breaks .   

You mean stop a bit later then 50 damage?

You mean stop a bit later then 50 damage?

No as in that option will be applied one five games or 3 out of every 10 games . 

So for 7 of the games youll play all the way through , but 3 out of those ten times , stop the combat after 50 . 

But make it spontaneous .

1st game - full game

2nd- full game

3rd- up to 50

4th full game

5th full game

So forth

No as in that option will be applied one five games or 3 out of every 10 games . 

So for 7 of the games youll play all the way through , but 3 out of those ten times , stop the combat after 50 . 

But make it spontaneous .

1st game - full game

2nd- full game

3rd- up to 50

4th full game

5th full game

So forth

hmm could add it , but is it worth it? 

hmm could add it , but is it worth it? 

In my opinion yeah , because say you leave it on for multiple hours running , and the bot doesn't stop once , constantly running doesn't stay still for more than 15 seconds . now say you get the damage and you stop , a game last 2-3 minutes , in that time you could get a drink , use the bathroom etc, more human like actions in my opinion . 

DAAAMN KHAL, BACK AT IT AGAIN WIT DA FIRE SCRIPTS!

Naw but forreal I'm lovin' this one except I know it might be a lot of work but as I monitored this script for the first hour or so, people were blaming bots for not attacking spinners. This might be a straight up indicator of the bots not prioritizing the spinners (which a norm player would do) over the other monsters. 

Other than that, I haven't seen anything bad about this script. Thanks!