Molly's Orber

Molly

About how much money p/h is this now? smile.png

Haven't ran it in awhile, should still be 300k an hour or more.

trial please?

Hi,

I'd appreciate a 48 hour trial, might potentionally purchase if it runs smooth.

You now both have 48hr trials now.

I have found the bot a few times standing in draynor village. I think after failing a random, i know your script has nothing to do with that but shouldnt it tele bank to edge? Got a screenshot from the bugreport, will post when i am home.

I'll check that out.

the function of creating air orb is the most humanly possible? I think not, clicking on each orb to create it , it seems a very robotic repetitive cycle.
 You could use the keyboard to select the option to create air orb and this reduce the use of the mouse

get stuck on lumbridge sheeps when die lol..

Edited by florentinoyeldia

the function of creating air orb is the most humanly possible? I think not, clicking on each orb to create it , it seems a very robotic repetitive cycle.

You could use the keyboard to select the option to create air orb and this reduce the use of the mouse

get stuck on lumbridge sheeps when die lol..

Prior to the keyboard option clicking one at a time was the best way to enchant as it is 50+ more orbs/ph that clicking enchant all.  I was unaware of the keyboard option being available, I'll check into this next week as I have exams this week.  As far getting stuck at the shop, please include a bug report as outlined on page 1 in my OP, I will investigate with the information you provided but it's much easier to replicate issues and investigate them with pictures and logs.