Molly's Orber

Molly

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): 

Bot sometimes will just stop when attacked and get continuous hit until it dies. I do not know if it is triggered by the attacks or if it just stops and dies because of it.

d57c8e019561a56a224352a5e578667e.gif

Log:

It was stuck on the gate handler, although it had already passed the gate

Your settings:

Mirror, Air Orbs, No Food, Stamina Pots, 

bot gets stuck on this same spot literally even on regular client please look into it script writer

Does this script support mirror client?

I have had reports of a ton of issues with mirror client, it seems hit or miss. Sometimes it runs well with mirror and sometimes it doesn't.

beautiful script QwPha8E.png

only problems I have with it is the paint is a tiny bit inaccurate at times, it said 4267 orbs made, when it was only around 3800, still amazing $$$$$$$

enjoy the proggy, and check pm pls molly smile.png

16fe94750a1ab96b0d509a5fe85748e8.png

I don't have any new pm's from you it seems, I have replied to all of them.  Let me know if there's something I missed.

Deathwalk on regular client doesnt seem to work when i die to a pker it just stands in lumby pleae look into it script writer

bot gets stuck on this same spot literally even on regular client please look into it script writer

I haven't had these issues, please include a bug report as outlined on the first page if you continue to experience these issues so I can pin point the problem.

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

Log:

Your settings:

Could I get a trial please? Ty smile.png

please give me free trial

You guys both have 48hr trials now.

Molly, my script only makes 1 air orb at a time,  has an issue dragging the option to "make all" everything else seems to be running ok except that part which ruins the script and makes it un-useable for me.  Can you please help.

This is intentional, it is much quicker than the make-all option.

Could I get a trial please?

Sure, you now have a 48hr trial.

ok thats fair, but in all honesty its noowhere near the same speed as making all.

Assuming you're not using mirror mode it is definitely faster, mirror mode suffers from loading new interfaces and entities slower so the speed may be lacking if running mirror.  During development I tested both methods extensively, enchanting one at a time yielded 50 more orbs p/h on average.