Molly's Orber

Molly

bought it, ran it twice, about an hour each, BAM 2 day ban. High lvl acc, lots of quests, lots of legit play. Cant exactly recommend.

Couple of things i saw that could be the killer:

Doesnt handle wildy entrance (stucks at warning screen)

Stucks at entering the edge dungeon by walking back and forth outside the wall, infinite

Doesnt choose "make all" orb, instead respams make orb (what human would behave like that?)

Yeah give me a trial again please, when you gave it to me last time I didn't come on the site so I didnt realise I had a trial.

Just gave you a 48hr trial.

Mine just bug at trying to take cosmic runes out of the bank it clicks the "X" and dosent do anything else.

Mine wont pull cosmic runes out of the bank it just clicks on the "x" and stops.

This is a client issue with withdraw x: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/74418-2372-withdraw-x-widget-not-recognized/

bought it, ran it twice, about an hour each, BAM 2 day ban. High lvl acc, lots of quests, lots of legit play. Cant exactly recommend.

Couple of things i saw that could be the killer:

Doesnt handle wildy entrance (stucks at warning screen)

Stucks at entering the edge dungeon by walking back and forth outside the wall, infinite

Doesnt choose "make all" orb, instead respams make orb (what human would behave like that?)

1. Warning screen can be disabled after you enter the wildy a couple of times, regardless the script will soon be able to handle the warning on it's own.

2. Was this on mirror mode? I haven't had reports of this issue on the normal client just on mirror, which seems to be an issue with slow loading of new areas/entities in mirror.

3. Choosing the "Make-All" option is significantly slower than enchanting one at a time. The "Mirror Mode" checkbox on the gui actually makes it so the script uses Make-All however, since loading of interfaces is slower on mirror.

1. Warning screen can be disabled after you enter the wildy a couple of times, regardless the script will soon be able to handle the warning on it's own.

2. Was this on mirror mode? I haven't had reports of this issue on the normal client just on mirror, which seems to be an issue with slow loading of new areas/entities in mirror.

3. Choosing the "Make-All" option is significantly slower than enchanting one at a time. The "Mirror Mode" checkbox on the gui actually makes it so the script uses Make-All however, since loading of interfaces is slower on mirror.

2. Regular mode

3. Allright. Would be nice with an option to use "Make all" in the GUI though. If its not to much work.

There is currently an issue with the client causing interactions to take a long amount of time.  Things such as opening gates, climbing ladders, enchanting an orb, banking all can suffer from this bug.  http://osbot.org/forum/topic/74668-osbot-237374-sunday-hotfixes/

My recommendation would be do not bot until the client is fixed.