Molly's Orber

Molly

It gets stuck with the bank open, not withdrawing any items

I had this issue yesterday, does the tab with your orbs/glories etc in it have a lot of items?  I noticed you are using stam pots, if the bot has to scroll down to get a 1 dose stam pot from the bank it won't scroll down and instead will get stuck, I've only had this happen in mirror mode and I'm not sure why it does it.  To fix this I removed all items from my first tab besides the ones I need to run this script. This includes any dose of stam pots you have in other tabs as well, they need to be in the tab with the other necessary items.

I had this issue yesterday, does the tab with your orbs/glories etc in it have a lot of items?  I noticed you are using stam pots, if the bot has to scroll down to get a 1 dose stam pot from the bank it won't scroll down and instead will get stuck, I've only had this happen in mirror mode and I'm not sure why it does it.  To fix this I removed all items from my first tab besides the ones I need to run this script. This includes any dose of stam pots you have in other tabs as well, they need to be in the tab with the other necessary items.

Yah found a way to fix this, now I have 2 accounts running into this spot and get stuck standing there occasionally AFTER teleporting back to Edgeville, attempting to run to the bank. 

b557b44736.png

Also, here.

7465480dd2.png

Really need to add a failsafe for this, losing lots of profit because of it and increasing ban chances :(

getting 500K+/hr with stam pots tho.

1f57fe761c.png

Edited by Dyrone

For the first issue, is the bot getting stuck or does it correct itself? I've experienced the issue but the bot does correct itself, unfortunately there's not much I can do about the issue as its caused by OSBot/mirror mode interaction methods being poor right now. Devs know about the issues with interactions and are working to fix them. As far as the second issue, with the bot walking to the edge of the pillar area, I personally have not experienced it but I do recall a previous user experiencing this issue when running multiple mirror mode clients. If the issue persists could you try running one account on mirror mode rather than two and let me know if the issue stops, as well as posting a log from when the issue occurs.

For the first issue, is the bot getting stuck or does it correct itself? I've experienced the issue but the bot does correct itself, unfortunately there's not much I can do about the issue as its caused by OSBot/mirror mode interaction methods being poor right now. Devs know about the issues with interactions and are working to fix them. As far as the second issue, with the bot walking to the edge of the pillar area, I personally have not experienced it but I do recall a previous user experiencing this issue when running multiple mirror mode clients. If the issue persists could you try running one account on mirror mode rather than two and let me know if the issue stops, as well as posting a log from when the issue occurs.

It does not correct itself. I ran each mirror mode on a different computer so that's not the case either as they ran into the same spot each time and I had to manually correct it, also it doesn't give any errors in the logs as it just idles in the spot. Wouldn't you be able to add a failsafe to correct its pathing? Will post a log tommorow.

May I have a trial please :)

It does not correct itself. I ran each mirror mode on a different computer so that's not the case either as they ran into the same spot each time and I had to manually correct it, also it doesn't give any errors in the logs as it just idles in the spot. Wouldn't you be able to add a failsafe to correct its pathing? Will post a log tommorow.

I'll take a look at the banking issue and see what I can do with it, it shouldn't even be trying to walk at that point which is what makes the bug odd.  After teleporting to bank it should only click into the bank and then try to interact with the banker.

Edit: I believe I found the problem causing the bot to run outside of the bank, the script was supposed to be waiting until the bot stopped moving to try to open the bank(because of OSBots interactions being bad right now) it however was not.  This would cause the bot to try and interact with the banker whilst moving and caused a misclick outside the bank, I'm testing a fix to make sure it runs smoothly now and will be pushing version 5.2 with the fix.

May I have a trial please smile.png

Sure, just gave you one.

got banned within 30 minutes of using the bot mirror mode would not work so i had to use injected now im banned and a very unhappy customer. is it possible to get a refund

You can post a refund request in the support section, I am not able to issue refunds however, that is handled by admins.

Edited by Molly

Just bought the script, seems pretty good, just a few small things:

- I think we should calculate in the cost of pots, glorys etc.

- Would be good to have an option to save the GUI input.

- Script doesn't click 'Enter Wilderness'.

- Sometimes it uses Glory Teleport twice in a row.

- After every run it adds 75 orbs made to the pain instead of 25, thus calculating profit wrong.

Edit: It just added 25 now instead of 75 after the third run.

- Instead of using Super Energy (3) until its empty, it takes fresh Super Energys.

- It sometimes takes a while before opening the gates, climbing the ladders etc.

- Stuck after climbing trapdoor, doesnt do anything until I pause and resume script.

Edit: Gets stuck there 90% of the time... - This really is the biggest problem.. have to babysit all the time.

[ERROR][bot #1][06/14 11:28:52 AM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent@120aae99
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.getEntityDestinationPoint(xm:688)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(xm:587)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(xn:3)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(xn:84)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(ic:421)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.walk(li:493)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.execute(li:576)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.walk(fl:613)
    at NUl.g(t:93)
    at auX.g(j:255)
    at Main.onLoop(l:128)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ym:161)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

- Script just stopped by itself, because I ran out of glorys I suppose.

[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:30:42 AM]: Enchant
[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:24 AM]: Using glory
[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:28 AM]: Bank
[ERROR][bot #1][06/14 11:32:29 AM]: Error in script executor!
    at con.F(p:89)
    at con.g(p:351)
    at nUl.g(m:386)
    at Main.onLoop(l:12)
[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:30 AM]: Bank
[ERROR][bot #1][06/14 11:32:31 AM]: Error in script executor!
[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:32 AM]: Bank
[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:40 AM]: Stamina potion(2)
[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:46 AM]: Terminating script Molly's Orber...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:46 AM]: Script Molly's Orber has exited!
[WARN][bot #1][06/14 11:32:51 AM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:51 AM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:51 AM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

Edited by Proxiez
  • Like 1

Just bought the script, seems pretty good, just a few small things:

- I think we should calculate in the cost of pots, glorys etc.

- Would be good to have an option to save the GUI input.

- Script doesn't click 'Enter Wilderness'.

- Sometimes it uses Glory Teleport twice in a row.

- After every run it adds 75 orbs made to the pain instead of 25, thus calculating profit wrong.

Edit: It just added 25 now instead of 75 after the third run.

- Instead of using Super Energy (3) until its empty, it takes fresh Super Energys.

- It sometimes takes a while before opening the gates, climbing the ladders etc.

- Stuck after climbing trapdoor, doesnt do anything until I pause and resume script.

Edit: Gets stuck there 90% of the time... - This really is the biggest problem.. have to babysit all the time.

[ERROR][bot #1][06/14 11:28:52 AM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent@120aae99

at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.getEntityDestinationPoint(xm:688)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(xm:587)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.walk(li:493)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.execute(li:576)

at org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.walk(fl:613)

at NUl.g(t:93)

at auX.g(j:255)

at Main.onLoop(l:128)

- Script just stopped by itself, because I ran out of glorys I suppose.

[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:30:42 AM]: Enchant

[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:24 AM]: Using glory

[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:28 AM]: Bank

[ERROR][bot #1][06/14 11:32:29 AM]: Error in script executor!

[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:30 AM]: Bank

[ERROR][bot #1][06/14 11:32:31 AM]: Error in script executor!

[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:32 AM]: Bank

[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:40 AM]: Stamina potion(2)

[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:46 AM]: Terminating script Molly's Orber...

[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:46 AM]: Script Molly's Orber has exited!

[WARN][bot #1][06/14 11:32:51 AM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...

[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:51 AM]: Started random solver : Auto Login

[iNFO][bot #1][06/14 11:32:51 AM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

Adding pot prices/glory costs can be added, saving gui is being implemented shortly.  Handling of entering wilderness interface is being tested, but note that if your account is low enough combat that the skeletons near the gate attack it you run the risk of dying anyways because interactions are not instant. Glory teleporting twice in a row is due to the client not properly detecting the area the bot is in, I can add longer sleep timers but that will slow the script down. I haven't encountered the script adding the wrong amount of orbs outside of it dc'ing while handling entering the bank, I suppose in that case it could count the orbs twice, or if you start it with orbs in your inventory at bank it will count them.  For the super energy thing, it wouldn't make sense to take partial potions when higher dose potions are available.  If you used 3 doses one run and just keep the 1 dose pot for the next you could very well end up running out of energy on the way there and walking. Taking awhile interacting with stuff is a problem with the client currently, devs know about it and are working to fix it.  From the log you linked it looks like the stuck after the trapdoor is caused by a failed interactionEvent, which would also be client related.

ran for 13 hours... made 40k, wow that really isnºt going to get me banned lol. Please fix your bot before selling it to people.

Just ran it over night with no issues, please fill out a bug report with the format in the OP describing your issues.

Gets stuck way too much right now without fixing itself, script is barely useable right now because of that. sad.png

Where is it getting stuck? 

Where is it getting stuck? 

At altar clicking outside the map, also clicks behind the house at the trapdoor and sits there for a while, sometimes without rerouting to the trapdoor, at the bank but you already know that (This one happens most), gets stuck attacking chaos druids from time to time. Also gets stuck clicking the gate when viewing it from straight above.

^ All mirror, I know mirror isn't great but this shouldn't be happening either way imo.

Would you also be able to add a feature that allows us to save the settings entered so we don't have to type it everytime we run the script?

At altar clicking outside the map, also clicks behind the house at the trapdoor and sits there for a while, sometimes without rerouting to the trapdoor, at the bank but you already know that (This one happens most), gets stuck attacking chaos druids from time to time. Also gets stuck clicking the gate when viewing it from straight above.

^ All mirror, I know mirror isn't great but this shouldn't be happening either way imo.

Would you also be able to add a feature that allows us to save the settings entered so we don't have to type it everytime we run the script?

Problems interacting with gates, trapdoors etc are all client issues.  There are problems with interactions currently and the devs are working to fix it.  However the dev for mirror also has to fix mirrors interaction events so even after the client is updated to fix interactions mirror may still not function optimally. The bot should correct itself at the trapdoor, I added a long sleep timer thats based off if the player is moving or not when interacting with the trapdoor because the bot seems to not be able to handle interactions when moving and it misclicks a ton, however it still seems to misclick the trapdoor sometimes, this goes back to OSBots interactions being messed up.  As for adding a feature to save gui options, I'll be working on it, and trying to add work arounds for the other bugs, tonight after I get off work.

Edit: With the bot not rerouting after misclicking the trapdoor, this is caused by the bot trying to interact with the trapdoor when it is concealed behind the wall and is not clickable. Interaction methods should cause the bot to rotate the camera to the entity and ensure it is visible before attempting to interact. However since interactions are messed up it's not doing so, I'll attempt to make a work around for this.

Edited by Molly