Molly's Orber

Molly

Thanks for the effort, what bugs have been fixed?

Getting stuck outside bank, better handling for trapdoor.  The 2 major problems users were experiencing, it's working well for me in normal mode, mirror mode will be tested after I run normal for a bit.  I cannot guarantee full functionality with mirror because mirror is still in development, but I intend to try everything I possibly can to get it working flawlessly with mirror.  Bugs in this script effect not only users but myself as well as I use this script to gold farm.

Edit: I also have not experienced any issues with it randomly stopping during walking to the pillar, so hopefully the walking is working perfectly now.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 1

Getting stuck outside bank, better handling for trapdoor.  The 2 major problems users were experiencing, it's working well for me in normal mode, mirror mode will be tested after I run normal for a bit.  I cannot guarantee full functionality with mirror because mirror is still in development, but I intend to try everything I possibly can to get it working flawlessly with mirror.  Bugs in this script effect not only users but myself as well as I use this script to gold farm.

Edit: I also have not experienced any issues with it randomly stopping during walking to the pillar, so hopefully the walking is working perfectly now.

Thanks for the update, pillar was the one I got stuck on the most recently, but let's see. :)

- Script gets stuck before even opening the trapdoor now. (Happens 90%)

tYKAwvJ.png

- Also still gets stuck alot here.

JaDbytI.png

- Was poisoned (Probs because of pk'r, didnt eat, glad I was in time (2 hp left).

Edited by Proxiez

Is there a trial for this?

Yes, I do 48hr trials. Would you like one?

- Script gets stuck before even opening the trapdoor now. (Happens 90%)

tYKAwvJ.png

- Also still gets stuck alot here.

JaDbytI.png

- Was poisoned (Probs because of pk'r, didnt eat, glad I was in time (2 hp left).

Getting stuck at the trapdoor seems to be because even using the camera.toEntity(); method does not properly rotate the camera to the trapdoor, I'm testing a fix right now where the bot will do an area check to see if its within the walled area and if not will move to it prior to interacting with the door. I really wish OSBot would fix their interactions lol.  I can also add the ability for the bot to detect if your poisoned(I think OSBot has a method for this) and use an anti while at bank, it already by default uses a super anti when doing earth orbs because of the spiders near the pillar so it shouldn't be hard to implement.

Pushing 5.4 right now, which will hopefully fix the trapdoor stuck using an area check.  I have tested it for around 30 minutes(30 minutes of letting it handle the trapdoor, resetting it and repeating) and haven't had issues with handling the trapdoor.

• Like 3

Yes, I do 48hr trials. Would you like one?

Getting stuck at the trapdoor seems to be because even using the camera.toEntity(); method does not properly rotate the camera to the trapdoor, I'm testing a fix right now where the bot will do an area check to see if its within the walled area and if not will move to it prior to interacting with the door. I really wish OSBot would fix their interactions lol.  I can also add the ability for the bot to detect if your poisoned(I think OSBot has a method for this) and use an anti while at bank, it already by default uses a super anti when doing earth orbs because of the spiders near the pillar so it shouldn't be hard to implement.

Pushing 5.4 right now, which will hopefully fix the trapdoor stuck using an area check.  I have tested it for around 30 minutes(30 minutes of letting it handle the trapdoor, resetting it and repeating) and haven't had issues with handling the trapdoor.

Thanks for the efforts, really appreciated.

Gonna update once the update has come trough :)