Molly's Orber

Molly

can i have a trial please??? 

Sure, just gave you a 72hr trial.

The link to buy is broken please update i need this

It's working fine for me, let me know if it's still not working for you.

I was truly disappointed, I got banned within a couple of hours on all accounts and I tell you what making 60 mage legit and combat on each to get destroyed like that, was a fucking rip off. Overall worst bots.

Sorry for your luck, but that's the risk with botting.  I've had users bot with this script without bans. I myself have botted days on end in the past with this script without issue as well. I've had users bot with it and get banned as well, that's just a fact of life unfortunately with botting.  If you don't already use proxy's I would recommend investing in some to avoid future bans from flagged ip's.

Edited by Molly

Molly's Orber

This script enchants air orbs at the air obelisk north of Edgeville for profit and is capable of profiting 300k+ p/h and 20k+ mage exp per hour.

Buy Here: http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/475-mollys-air-orber/

Post here for a 48 hour trial.

Requirements:

- 66 mage for air orbs, 60 for earth orbs.

- 40+ hp recommended(especially at low def)

Features:

- Supports eating any food at bank, when under a set hp

- Hopping out of bot worlds

- Recovers from deaths(respawn point must be lumbridge)

Added upon v2:

- Emergency teleporting when under a set hp

- Stam pot usage, the bot will use one dose prior to each run

- Super energy usage, the bot will bring a pot with it during the run and drink when under a desired energy level

- World hopping in response to being pked to prevent pkers from farming 

- Quick orb charging, the script will cast enchant for each individual orb. This speeds up enchant times significantly

Added upon v3:

-Earth orb support(requires Superantipoisin).

-Smoother pathing, better obstacle handling.

-Ability to bring one food with you in case you drop below the emergency teleport hp, script will still tele if you drop below it and have already eaten your food.

-Enabling run when near black demons to prevent some damage.

-Re-equipping armor in inventory on death.

Setup:

Start at Edge bank, have all supplies next to each other in your bank, preferably in the front tab at the top. You must have the item "Staff of air" for air orbs or "Staff of earth" for earth orbs. Have a fair amount of cosmic runes and unpowered orbs, as well as some food to eat as the bot walks past black demons and will take some damage. FOR EARTH ORBS YOU MUST HAVE SUPERANTIPOISON.

Gui guide:

vmSuwxL.png

1. Select the type of orb you want to make, IF YOU SELECT EARTH ORBS YOU MUST HAVE SUPERANTIPOISON IN BANK.

2. The name of your food, this is case sensitive. If you were eating lobsters you would type Lobster not lobster. This is mandatory.

3. The hp you want to eat at when you bank. This is mandatory.

4. Fill out this information so the bot can determine your profits. This is mandatory.

5. Select the checkbox if you wish to use super energies, fill out the "Drink at:" field for what energy you want the bot to drink the super energy at.

6. Select this if you wish to use stam pots.

7. This option makes the bot bring a single food with it on a run to heal incase it drops under the emergency tele hp.

8. This is the emergency teleport hp, if the bot is under this hp it will teleport to edge to avoid dying. This is mandatory.

Proggies:

attachicon.gifOrberProg.png

attachicon.gifv2Progy.png

attachicon.gifproggy3orber.png

To Do:

- Add interface handling for getting past the wilderness warning message

Known bugs: 

None at this time.

Bug report form, this is a MUST for problems to be resolved quickly:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

Log:

Your settings: