Molly's Orber

Molly

Buying orbs 10ea, cosmics 161ea and selling 1050ea I was making roughly 300k p/h. 

dang thats pretty good. I might buy. Do you think that you could make a humidifying script for lunar spells? i would be willing to pay for it and i think a lot of other people would be too. I feel like it would be a pretty simple script to make.

Got stuck because it clicked on an empty vial and completely stopped working. It wasn't a repeated click, just a single click and once it was selected it was done for.
Running earth orbs. Look at the top left maybe it misclicked and the was trying to drink a dose of stamina potion. 

04cee1581974e528f8163bbef690abf3.png

Edit: I also ran into an issue when it died somehow, most likely pker. It just stood there at lumby telespot. Had glory and everything /:

Edited by Fused

dang thats pretty good. I might buy. Do you think that you could make a humidifying script for lunar spells? i would be willing to pay for it and i think a lot of other people would be too. I feel like it would be a pretty simple script to make.

I'm currently not writing any new scripts, busy with school as it's getting towards the end of semester. After this semester is over I may write that script if time permits.

Got stuck because it clicked on an empty vial and completely stopped working. It wasn't a repeated click, just a single click and once it was selected it was done for.

Running earth orbs. Look at the top left maybe it misclicked and the was trying to drink a dose of stamina potion. 

04cee1581974e528f8163bbef690abf3.png

Edit: I also ran into an issue when it died somehow, most likely pker. It just stood there at lumby telespot. Had glory and everything /:

Potion problem is an easy fix, I'll push out a bug fix 2moro at the latest. I'll investigate the deathwalk issue as well, if it happens again could you screenshot the log for me so I can see what it's trying to do?

I'm currently not writing any new scripts, busy with school as it's getting towards the end of semester. After this semester is over I may write that script if time permits.

Potion problem is an easy fix, I'll push out a bug fix 2moro at the latest. I'll investigate the deathwalk issue as well, if it happens again could you screenshot the log for me so I can see what it's trying to do?

Thanks for the reply. Also just got another issue. 

feefa5ebfaa59517aea12de91db8f4a4.png

Got stuck outside of edge bank close to the river, when I corrected the bot and clicked inside the bank it was still just froze. 

Had to restart. No errors in log, just said bank.

Really loving the script so far though just a few small bugs. Thanks

Having an issue with mac, it gets stuck when i'm typing in info and click start, client keeps repeating "waiting for user input". Might be because i'm on a mac? Second bot with issue on mac. Will get my PC tomorrow to check out if its really a mac problem. 

I'm not familiar with macs honestly, I'll take a look into this issue just to verify it's nothing script related. If it turns out to be related to you using a mac you can setup Virtual Box and create a windows box to bot in. There's some guides on youtube for setting it up on mac if you're not familiar with doing so.