osFisher

Tom

3 minutes ago, Swagsen said:

Hey Tom, I'm very happy for my trial at the mining script. Its working great! Sadly my trial expired... So I guess thats it right?
If thats it - I'm seriously considering to buy it.

Anyway, meanwhile, is it possible to try this fishing script? Maybe I'll buy 2 scripts then :)

Yeah thats all you can get through the trial system. I have given you a trial to the fisher.

Enjoy

Just bought out and checked your fisher.

1. Fishing in barbarian village. It banks to Varrock west instead of Edge, which is closer to bank.

2. While banking it puts salmon, trout and feather. After that it takes back feathers and goes back to fishing spot.

3. Bot always use same bank booth, doesn't matter if it comes from north side of bank or south side. Even if it stands near another bank booth, it changes to the same old one.

4. While moving back to fishing spot it is always going to fire and only after to fishing spot. So if there all fishing spots in south, bot always passes them by going to fire and when moving back.

Wasn't testing it for long time because of these bugs but looks like bot very fast changes fishing spot if its moved to another area and always very fast start moving to bank if it is full. Not sure, maybe its dynamic and changes time by time.

Waiting for you to work with these so I can use and enjoy my purchase. Please note when it is fixed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bebro said:

Just bought out and checked your fisher.

1. Fishing in barbarian village. It banks to Varrock west instead of Edge, which is closer to bank.

2. While banking it puts salmon, trout and feather. After that it takes back feathers and goes back to fishing spot.

3. Bot always use same bank booth, doesn't matter if it comes from north side of bank or south side. Even if it stands near another bank booth, it changes to the same old one.

4. While moving back to fishing spot it is always going to fire and only after to fishing spot. So if there all fishing spots in south, bot always passes them by going to fire and when moving back.

Wasn't testing it for long time because of these bugs but looks like bot very fast changes fishing spot if its moved to another area and always very fast start moving to bank if it is full. Not sure, maybe its dynamic and changes time by time.

Waiting for you to work with these so I can use and enjoy my purchase. Please note when it is fixed.

Finally a nice bug report, thank you very much.

I will fix as many of these as I can by tonight, and then the update will be live within 24 hours.

As for barb village, I chose to use varrock west because no other bots did that, so jagex might less associate you with a bot. Willing to change it but.

Edit: Submitted a quick fix for the banking of feathers and withdrawing, as well as the tile it walks to in barbarian village.

Will work on the rest later

Edited by Tom

Very quick update, that's nice.

About banking to Varrock west you are right, less bots banking to this one but I see some. Anyways, walking path to that Varrock west most of the time looks very bot-like, because it goes too much south in my opinion, sometimes more than Gertrude's house with quest is. Walking back from bank to fishing spot should be checked too. Gonna continue to test it later.

55 minutes ago, bebro said:

Very quick update, that's nice.

About banking to Varrock west you are right, less bots banking to this one but I see some. Anyways, walking path to that Varrock west most of the time looks very bot-like, because it goes too much south in my opinion, sometimes more than Gertrude's house with quest is. Walking back from bank to fishing spot should be checked too. Gonna continue to test it later.

The path is a little off due to OSBots webwalker, when I get around to updating osFisher to use the same framework as my miner, you will get a lot more options like bank selection, drop methods, paths, etc.

23 hours ago, Tom said:

Finally a nice bug report, thank you very much.

I will fix as many of these as I can by tonight, and then the update will be live within 24 hours.

As for barb village, I chose to use varrock west because no other bots did that, so jagex might less associate you with a bot. Willing to change it but.

Edit: Submitted a quick fix for the banking of feathers and withdrawing, as well as the tile it walks to in barbarian village.

Will work on the rest later

Checked after this. It still banking and retaking feathers, as well as walking tile on fire and then back to fishing spot.

• Maldesto changed the title to osFisher