How it all ends. Part 3/The Aftermath to how we all got arrested that night.

Shakur

We all promised not to tell anyone...it has been 2 years I am sorry.

LINK TO PART 1 HERE

LINK TO PART 2 HERE

This is where things get crazy as hell...this part might not be as long because I only last 30 seconds but that's not the point. Scorpioz ends up giving himself up to the police and Yoloswag checks his phone to find out he has gotten negative feedback and is IP banned from OSBot. He shoots himself swiftly. Anne and I get in the car and Dashboard goes home to write more scripts that will eventually rule the world. Anne and I go to my house where we find Wowzoor/Jeff. We all get drunk and I forgot what happened after that but Anne said it was fun and she liked it but Wowzoor will never talk to me again so idk what happened with him and I but that's besides the point. The police bust down my door and I am arrested on count of conspiracy to commit armed robbery and counterfeiting (because of the fake gpz we sold) and I am taken to prison where I end up doing a year and a half. This is the reason why I was gone from November 2013 to now. I get out and Jeff has finally gotten over what I did to him but is surprisingly gay...I don't know what happened that night don't ask me maybe ask Anne, but everyone did about a year, except Smart that motherfucker is smart and got away. This is the ending to the craziest night of my life I hope you enjoyed...because we didn't. All the asian goldsellers were at yoloswag's funeral and were crying alot because there business got FUCKED. Scorpioz is locked up for a long time and has probably gotten raped.

DON'T ASK WOWZOOR ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED HE DOESN'T LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT

Edited by Shakur
  • Like 1