The story on how me, yoloswag, scorpioz, and dashboard got arrested PART 2 (FT. Master Chief, Anne, Smart, and Ricky)

King Shakur

LINK TO PART 1(OCT 2013): HERE

I decided to release this after it was highly requested, this was the craziest day of my life. If you are new you are going to have no clue who any of us are...but that's ok. 

So after we go to the police station, we all post bail since money is not a problem for any of us (we have RS goldfarms and other sources of income), we get the lambo and start rolling along and Yoloswag is really upset. Yoloswag is mad that the lady from Mcdonalds scammed him 7.5M and he is relentless to get this back. Everyone agrees that we need to rush this bitch and get the gp back. We call Master Chief, who knows what he's doing when it comes to making extremely good gold selling sites, and Smart who is good at talking and an excellent thief. We meet up and make a gold selling site, the price of 07 gold at $1.70/mil, what a steal! We knew the bitch would fall for it. We get MC to trace the IP address and sure enough, it is coming from Mcdonalds...that bitch! We go into live chat and Smart tells the bitch to go first. The lady does not respond so we get Smart to talk to her long enough as me, ScorpioZ, Dashboard, and Yoloswag get in the lambo and roll out. We get into the Mcdonalds and tell the manager we need our feedback and what is going on and the manager agrees to let us rob the lady. We run up and the dumb ass is on her labtop trying to get the gold for $1.60 (what a fuckin scrub) and yoloswag pulls a gun and makes her trade over 25M 07 and send money through PayPal. We tell her to keep her mouth shut or we will leave negative fb and we roll out. Anne is in the parking lot and tells us the lady posted a dispute and we're banned if we don't refund the money. I eventually go on Anne's side because that's my girl and Dashboard does the same because he is banking and doesn't want the ban hammer. Yoloswag and Scorpioz want the money and hold a gun to Ricky's head but Anne...she doesn't resist and IP bans both of them. Scorpioz kills Ricky as Yoloswag and him run into the sunset..

The moral of this story:

Know who you're trading...it can end badly.

Yes this actually happened.

@ScorpioZ

@BawsZ

Edited by King Shakur
  • Like 5