Khal Caged Ogres

Khaleesi

Awesome script , i hate train range so thats what i needed really bad :P

I don't want to annoy you ,but i have found a small "bug" (not really a bug).

I use telegrab to grab a few seeds ,the problem is that it doesn't only telegrab my seeds it also telegrabs the loots from other players.

And i'm an ironman and it will continue try to telegrab the seeds. That will stop the account to atk another ogre and train down the Exp/H.

Just bought this, been running perfectly for 5 hours now, averaging 75k xp/hour at 85 range! with blowpipe (mith darts),range pots and max pure range gear. I'll add a screenie later.

For me the script would be perfect if it had blowpipe support? I would like to run the script overnight or 8+ hours and blowpipe is out of scales after 8 hours. Could you maybe make it so that if I keep zulrah scales in inventory the script unequips the blowpipe when its out of charges, uses the scales on it, re-equips it and continues ranging?

If that would be possible that would be epic! I dont really care about the money waste, just xp. And i bet there are more pures that do!

Thanks for the epic script!

Edited by Stuwieboo
  • Like 1

Just bought this, been running perfectly for 5 hours now, averaging 75k xp/hour! with blowpipe (mith darts),range pots and max pure range gear. I'll add a screenie later.

For me the script would be perfect if it had blowpipe support? I would like to run the script overnight or 8+ hours and blowpipe is out of scales after 8 hours. Could you maybe make it so that if I keep zulrah scales in inventory the script unequips the blowpipe when its out of charges, uses the scales on it, re-equips it and continues ranging?

If that would be possible that would be epic! I dont really care about the money waste, just xp. And i bet there are more pures that do!

Thanks for the epic script!

That could be possible, even though i'll need to buy myself a blowpipe to code it ... xD

Does the built-in antiban solves the random events? I have never tried it, but was wondering.. biggrin.png

Btw, so far I have gotten 55-79 range with this script! 

Antiban, just created some anti patterns, but does slow the script slightly.

You can enable "Dismiss randoms" at the client settings :)

Khaleesi 

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Caged Ogres