Khal Caged Ogres

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 7:01 PM, Fuck you Jagex said:

Hello, very interested in buying!

Is the script stable on mirror client?

Also, can it be used to just fill the cannon and afk "endlessly"? ( Just killing the ogres with the cannon and nothing else )

Awaiting your reply!

Cheers

Ya u can use cannon only aslong as you got balls left :D
if that's whats you mean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I personally WOULDN'T recommend this Script or any of his Scripts. The Script logged me out like 6 Times within a total of 3 Hours of using it. I reported this Bug on the first Day and he asked me to provide Screenshots which I don't have the time to do since I'm only able to play on Mobile right now. He refuses to refund me even tho I'm a Customer of several of his Scripts. He blocked me after a few Minutes of talking on Discord. Never gonna do business with this Person ever again.

2 minutes ago, Wattebelje1 said:

I personally WOULDN'T recommend this Script or any of his Scripts. The Script logged me out like 6 Times within a total of 3 Hours of using it. I reported this Bug on the first Day and he asked me to provide Screenshots which I don't have the time to do since I'm only able to play on Mobile right now. He refuses to refund me even tho I'm a Customer of several of his Scripts. He blocked me after a few Minutes of talking on Discord. Never gonna do business with this Person ever again.

Failed to provide me any info after asking multiple times, refused to cooperate.
I don't deal with clowns who wants to waste my time and lie :)

Script is working 100% for me and everyone else runnig it atm.

Refund here:
https://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/

Edited by Khaleesi

17 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Failed to provide me any info after asking multiple times, refused to cooperate.
I don't deal with clowns who wants to waste my time and lie :)

Script is working 100% for me and everyone else runnig it atm.

Refund here:
https://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/

There is no reason for me to lie. I bought the Script and reported the Bug on the same Day. I was also a Customer before that, who gave you credits for the good other Script. Be careful when dealing with Khaleesi.

6 minutes ago, Wattebelje1 said:

There is no reason for me to lie. I bought the Script and reported the Bug on the same Day. I was also a Customer before that, who gave you credits for the good other Script. Be careful when dealing with Khaleesi.

Sure no problem, feel free to send me some images of your setup and what settings you used, i've been busy testing all different things on 3 accs bcs you didn't give me your info :)
But after 2 days I still didn't find one single issue :( Help me out to pinpoint your issue

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Caged Ogres