Khal Caged Ogres

Khaleesi

21 minutes ago, rahon said:

haha well no, i would want the bot to alch something i bring with me while i gain range experience. I'm using the option where the player does not attack the ogres, so instead of just standing around doing nothing, it would be nice to have the bot alch and refill cannons. 

Oh like that, I guess I can take a look at that :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/21/2020 at 12:59 AM, Tana said:

Hey going to buy this script if it works, if i can get a quick trial to verify. i can pay osrs or $$. pls add me on discord ty

Activated the trial! You cna just get it in the osbot stire ^^
Should be a link ont he first page :)

Discord is also on the first page ^^

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, scrill0 said:

why does it keep picking up the cannon ??

17 hours ago, scrill0 said:

everytime i start script it right clicks then picks up my cannon i have use of cannon selected.. i dont understand i even tried loading the cannon then starting the script ive tried placing the cannon down unloaded.. help please!

Are you using breaks?
That's the only time it should pick it up, just before logging out

4 minutes ago, scrill0 said:

yes im using breaks i just dont understand its not showing anything on the logger before it picks it up. and its not breaking after it picks it up. its picks it up right when it runs out of ammo it right clicks the cannon then picks up and continues attacking.

@khaaaaleesi i dont understand why it right clicks cant it then automatically clicks the second option which is pick up cannon is there anyway to make it just click resuplly cannon ammo instead of double clicking.. really want to figure it out asap i need to train range :) otherwise its an amazing script

11 hours ago, scrill0 said:

yes im using breaks i just dont understand its not showing anything on the logger before it picks it up. and its not breaking after it picks it up. its picks it up right when it runs out of ammo it right clicks the cannon then picks up and continues attacking.

Will check it out, maybe osbot breaks are interfering witht he script. No issues on the script as far as I know.
Been running it for quite a while now

11 hours ago, scrill0 said:

@khaaaaleesi i dont understand why it right clicks cant it then automatically clicks the second option which is pick up cannon is there anyway to make it just click resuplly cannon ammo instead of double clicking.. really want to figure it out asap i need to train range :) otherwise its an amazing script

Not sure what you mean by this, can't really understand what you are trying to explain.

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Caged Ogres