Proxy Setup [Purchase --> Client Configuration]

Tyrael

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just purchased. I got two emails, none of which look like the one OP shows. It also says my service is pending. I've waited overnight now. How long does it take to activate?

Also, how many bots does the $4,50 option support?

The original topic was posted nearly a year ago, perhaps the email system has changed since then. The service will be pending depending on how many proxies they have available. Most likely they have none ready and need to set them up, which should be done within 24 hours. if it has been over 24 hours, send a ticket in enquiring about whats going on.

You can run as many bots as you'd like. But I'd strongly recommend one account per proxy. Often you can buy multiple at a discounted price, like 5 for 15M or something like that.

The original topic was posted nearly a year ago, perhaps the email system has changed since then. The service will be pending depending on how many proxies they have available. Most likely they have none ready and need to set them up, which should be done within 24 hours. if it has been over 24 hours, send a ticket in enquiring about whats going on.

You can run as many bots as you'd like. But I'd strongly recommend one account per proxy. Often you can buy multiple at a discounted price, like 5 for 15M or something like that.

I figured the email has changed. I'm mostly wondering how many clients the vnc can run.

I figured the email has changed. I'm mostly wondering how many clients the vnc can run.

Should probably consider Quantum Proxies. Super cheap, trusted, and very effective! 

Link to thread: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/87866-quantumproxyz-cheap-dedicated-socks5-proxies/

Edited by ProjectPact

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did everything according to this guide and massive thank you for it! However, what got me worried is that one of my bots logged out and tried to log in, message "Too many connections from your IP address" popped up... Maybe I messed up on my part this time. Anyone has had similair issues in the past?