πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

- Script name -Β AIO CRAFTER

- trial length -Β Β 12 or 24 hours

- Reason for trialΒ  - To test out the Tutorial script

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?Β Will do

- Script name -Β AIO FLETCHER

- trial length -Β Β 12 or 24 hours

- Reason for trialΒ  - To test out the Tutorial script

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?Β Will do

HelloΒ @Khaleesi

- Script name - Khal AIO Crafter.

- Trial length -Β Β Preferably 24h since you seem inactive atm, I don't know when/if you'll activate the trial.

- Reason for trialΒ  - To test it out and see if it functions well enough to justify a purchase.

- Are you going to give feedback on the script? - Critique/store review or "Like" the post? If there are any apparent issues that I think needs fixing I'll let you know. If I think it's a good script I'll like it and afterΒ using it for anΒ extended period of time I'll review it on the store.

Β 

Thank you!

- Script name

Β 

Β Khal Tut Island

Β 

Β 

Β 

- trial length

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 day is okay

Β 

Β 

Β 

- Reason for trial

Β 

My first script just getting the hang of things, will buy if it works without ban

Β 

Β 

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?

AbsolutelyΒ I will

Edited by jspeessen
copied format but wrong script

Hello,

I wouldΒ  like to have a herblore script,

Possibility to do druidicΒ  ritual (for fresh accounts)

Automatic herbΒ  buyer with accurate prices, (osbuddyΒ  api, ge-tracker would beΒ awesome)

All Herb cleaningΒ  functions, with differentΒ  patterns, snake vertical or horizontal, line leftΒ  to right or right to left. And atΒ  different speed, normal mode,Β fast mode

All unfinished HerbΒ  potion functions

Possibility to sellΒ  the potionsΒ  after makingΒ  X amount.

A taskΒ  queue, withΒ  a break,idle optionΒ 

And i dont knowΒ  ifΒ  this is possible, butΒ  IT would be perfectΒ  if the script couldΒ  automaticalyΒ  start more accountsΒ  at once, example: i have 10 accounts in osbotΒ  client, when i startΒ  the scriptΒ  allΒ  this 10 willΒ  start doingΒ  tasks, Β option that the task queue wouldΒ  be able to copy or to be set individual.

Β 

Price: 40 usdΒ 

First time asking for a private soΒ  ifΒ  i wasntΒ  clearΒ  please forgiveΒ  me :)

10 hours ago, xenzodian said:

Hello,

I wouldΒ  like to have a herblore script,

Possibility to do druidicΒ  ritual (for fresh accounts)

Automatic herbΒ  buyer with accurate prices, (osbuddyΒ  api, ge-tracker would beΒ awesome)

All Herb cleaningΒ  functions, with differentΒ  patterns, snake vertical or horizontal, line leftΒ  to right or right to left. And atΒ  different speed, normal mode,Β fast mode

All unfinished HerbΒ  potion functions

Possibility to sellΒ  the potionsΒ  after makingΒ  X amount.

A taskΒ  queue, withΒ  a break,idle optionΒ 

And i dont knowΒ  ifΒ  this is possible, butΒ  IT would be perfectΒ  if the script couldΒ  automaticalyΒ  start more accountsΒ  at once, example: i have 10 accounts in osbotΒ  client, when i startΒ  the scriptΒ  allΒ  this 10 willΒ  start doingΒ  tasks, Β option that the task queue wouldΒ  be able to copy or to be set individual.

Β 

Price: 40 usdΒ 

First time asking for a private soΒ  ifΒ  i wasntΒ  clearΒ  please forgiveΒ  me :)

40$ isn't gonna beΒ enough to do all this ... It's like enough to make you the quest. :/

On 2/29/2020 at 10:53 AM, osrsf2p said:

HelloΒ @Khaleesi

- Script name - Khal AIO Crafter.

- Trial length -Β Β Preferably 24h since you seem inactive atm, I don't know when/if you'll activate the trial.

- Reason for trialΒ  - To test it out and see if it functions well enough to justify a purchase.

- Are you going to give feedback on the script? - Critique/store review or "Like" the post? If there are any apparent issues that I think needs fixing I'll let you know. If I think it's a good script I'll like it and afterΒ using it for anΒ extended period of time I'll review it on the store.

Β 

Thank you!

Β 

On 3/1/2020 at 5:28 PM, jspeessen said:

- Script name

Β 

Β Khal Tut Island

Β 

Β 

Β 

- trial length

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 day is okay

Β 

Β 

Β 

- Reason for trial

Β 

My first script just getting the hang of things, will buy if it works without ban

Β 

Β 

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?

AbsolutelyΒ I will

Enjoy the trials!

Edited by Khaleesi

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT