πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Β 

Script name: warriors guild 6h

- Your member number (hover over your name to see it):dont see it. will buy it right after trail if its any good.

Thank youΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

- Script name:Β Caged Ogres (24h)

- Your member number (hover over your name to see it): 202281

Β 

Will surely buy it if I like it.Β 

Β 

Thanks. smile.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

can i try out the agility script? smile.png

Β 

Β 

- Script name: MotherLode (24h)

- Your member number (hover over your name to see it): 128649

Β 

All done, have fun guys! <3

Β 

Khal

Hey Khal, I've used a few of your trials for your scripts and I've posted some quick reviews and such on them and what not, but Β I have a problem and I'm wondering if you could help me with it.

Β 

I bought your Khal's Experiment's script a few days ago, I only used it for about 3 hours before It was obsolete for me, I was looking in my collection today though and it says I do not even own your script... here is the real question though, would you be kind enough to disable my privileges for the Khal's Experiment's and grant me access to Khal's AIO Crafter? It's just I feel I wasted my money on the 7 dollar CAD script, and money is tight. Would it be okay to essentially get a refund for a different script? (AIO Crafter) I would really appreciate this. Thanks alot.

Β 

Β 

Can i get a 24hr trial of the AIO FISHER? Can't wait to try. Strongly considering buying a fishing script soley for DMM

Β 

Β 

member# 182812

have fun! :D

Β 

Hey Khal, I've used a few of your trials for your scripts and I've posted some quick reviews and such on them and what not, but Β I have a problem and I'm wondering if you could help me with it.

Β 

I bought your Khal's Experiment's script a few days ago, I only used it for about 3 hours before It was obsolete for me, I was looking in my collection today though and it says I do not even own your script... here is the real question though, would you be kind enough to disable my privileges for the Khal's Experiment's and grant me access to Khal's AIO Crafter? It's just I feel I wasted my money on the 7 dollar CAD script, and money is tight. Would it be okay to essentially get a refund for a different script? (AIO Crafter) I would really appreciate this. Thanks alot.

You'll have to message maldesto for anything money related.

Scripters don't deal with those kind of things :)

Β 

Khaleesi

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT