πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Since yours caged ogre script(trail) was awesome(i will deliver 7hour progress report in next 6 hours, as mentioned in rules)

And i would like to ask for: pc trial

Script name - Khal Pestcontrol

Number - 158252

Thanks!

Β 

Done!

Enjoy!

Β 

Script name: Khal Runecrafter

- Your member number:Β 57029

Β 

Would appreciate a trial. smile.png

Β 

Β 

Done!

Β 

- Script name: Motherlode Miner

- Your member number:Β 36062

Gotta admit that your blast furnace script was awesome and got me a nice pile of cash biggrin.png

Keep up the good work!

Β 

Done, have fun

Β 

How do you get the trail and add it to the client? im really confusedΒ 

It's in the client, "Main' tab of script selector.

I lost my old osbot acc a while back and don't ever post, but would love to try this script out

Β 

script name: khal runecrafter

member number:Β 167616

I lost my old osbot acc a while back and don't ever post, but would love to try this script out

Β 

Β 

after posting this I found my old acc, would you prefer an older member to give access to the trial?

Β 

Β 

after posting this I found my old acc, would you prefer an older member to give access to the trial?

Β 

You're not allowed to have multiple accs, I suggest returning to your old one and requesting a trial. New/non-VIP members also need 20+ post count :)

Β 

Khaleesi

You're not allowed to have multiple accs, I suggest returning to your old one and requesting a trial. New/non-VIP members also need 20+ post count smile.png

Β 

Khaleesi

Β 

Here is the old acc, any admin reading this can remove the other acc... as you can see I'm not much of a poster so if it is possible I would still like to receive the trial, I understand if you cannot do it.

Β 

Script name: Khal RuneCrafter

Member Number: 64589

• Like 1

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT