πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

14 hours ago, nics too swoll said:

i was just curious why you stopped selling the yak slayer. i really loved that script and used it for many 99s on many zerkers, and i was considering using it again

Well nobody actually usesΒ that method anymore, except only a few people ...
So it was taken offline :(

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 10:23 PM, DBPK said:

I would love a trial off blast furnace please, every other script out there that i've previously purchased has been buggy.Β 

Enjoy!

19 hours ago, tasterevenge said:

Out of ur current scripts, which ones gives the most gp/h? with investment and without much investment, if ran on multiple account i.e.

Runecrafter is nice but higher bann rate..
Blastfurnace is good but risky bcs of the resources, but very easy to setup
Tabmaker is somewhat lower but I believe its more safe then the others

On 5/5/2019 at 11:26 AM, Khaleesi said:

Well nobody actually usesΒ that method anymore, except only a few people ...
So it was taken offline :(

what would you say is the best newer method to train combat on a zerker account? havent botted in a year or so and i have a zerker with base stats need to grind str

i liked yaks because it was decent exp with not much banking req. and the ban rate was low, is the ban rate high now? whats a low ban rate area to train str?

Edited by nics too swoll
mistake

On 5/9/2019 at 1:09 AM, nics too swoll said:

what would you say is the best newer method to train combat on a zerker account? havent botted in a year or so and i have a zerker with base stats need to grind str

i liked yaks because it was decent exp with not much banking req. and the ban rate was low, is the ban rate high now? whats a low ban rate area to train str?

Will ask the devs if I can put it back online :D

I gave you a 48h trial of the script, check out your client!

Edited by Khaleesi

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT