πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

21 hours ago, terratraitor said:

would love trial for Wintertodt!

Activated!

20 hours ago, shakkie22 said:

Hey khaleesi loving the rc script so far!

I was wondering if you were interested in scripting glassblowing at the charterships, would be a nice addition to your crafting script :)Β 

My script contains glassblowing right? :)

Just a little review on some of Khal's scripts:

Khal Ogres:

Fantastic script and price justifies what you get. Literally went from 40-85 range running script 5-6 hours a day, playing it very risky. However as the script is so advanced and the anti ban works very well, I had not experienced any bans. Cannon feature works extremely smoothly as well.

Β 

Khal Agility:

Very smooth again, anti ban and human-like actions really keeps you off the radar, I ran this script for around 2-3 hours at a time and worked great for me. Of course Marks of Grace were racked up in no time!

Only negative, or even positive was the fact that the anti-ban feature is so human like it genuinely wastes time like a human checking friends lists and stats after 2 laps of the course! I found fantastic, others may prefer efficiency over safety.Β 

Β 

Khal Motherload:

Ran this script for 5-6 hours, perfectly smooth script, with fantastic anti-ban features, would recommend to anyone that wants to rack up hours in Motherload Mine.Β Β 

Β 

Khal Experiments:

Just purchased the script last night, ran for 6-7 hours straight on my zerker ( taking huge risk as I just spent a week getting 176 QP for Barrows gloves -__- ) Another stupidly long bot-run whilst I slept.....Β 

Ran perfectly well, sipped on super strengths all night long, banking feature is smooth and you can assign the bot camp certain areas of the cave. Probably going to monitor the run-time on this however.

Also not sure if there is a anti-ban feature on this script as there is no option?

Β 

Fantastic work Khal,

Β 

Kind regards,

Β 

A loyal supporterΒ 

Β 

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT