πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Request Template:

- Script name: Tutorial Island

- Your member number: 54792

Done, enjoy! smile.png

Β 

Sorry but can i get another trial please, wasnt home so didnt try out

Β 

Absolutely not. You got the trial ~20 mins after you requested it so either you're not very bright or you're trying to abuse it. One trial per person, no exceptons (not for PC at least)Β or I can just give PC trials out until everyone gets full void and never buy it. smile.png

Β 

Khaleesi

Β 

Edited by Khaleesi

Done, enjoy! smile.png

Β 

Β 

Absolutely not. You got the trial ~20 mins after you requested it so either you're not very bright or you're trying to abuse it. One trial per person, no exceptons (not for PC at least)Β or I can just give PC trials out until everyone gets full void and never buy it. smile.png

Β 

Khaleesi

Β 

No i requested right before i went to bed cuz i thought i would have later today then.

No i requested right before i went to bed cuz i thought i would have later today then.

Β 

I have no way of knowing you didn't start your bot and let it run over night to get ~500 pts and now asking for another trial to get the remaining 500 for a full void set. The script is 5-star rated and not a single negative reply on the topic, you'll be fine just buying it. smile.png

Edited by Khaleesi

I have no way of knowing you didn't start your bot and let it run over night to get ~500 pts and now asking for another trial to get the remaining 500 for a full void set. The script is 5-star rated and not a single negative reply on the topic, you'll be fine just buying it. smile.png

http://imgur.com/vJai9og

here is proof 0 points.

And im not doing for void set. just need to see how it runs on mirror before i buy.

Edited by gratino1