πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

On 5/18/2018 at 1:55 PM, SoFFaaH said:

Script name Khal Experiments

Β 

- trial length 2 days

Β 

- Reason for trial - You're awesome boy, wanna try this:)

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?Β DefinitelyΒ anything to help improve script.

Yes i will give.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

On 5/19/2018 at 1:40 AM, Thai said:

Script name: Caged Ogres

Trial length: 24h

Reason for trial: Been trying to look for a script that is specialized for caged ogres with telegrab and would love to try this before purchasing it!

Β 

Β 

On 5/19/2018 at 1:31 PM, Marshman said:

Script name: AIO AgilityΒ 

Trial length: 24h

Reason for trial: What to try the script before maybe buying the script. Got your runecrafting one and love it.Β 

Β 

On 5/19/2018 at 9:56 PM, Dualb75 said:

Script name Khal AIO Caged Ogres

Β 

- trial length 24h

Β 

- Reason for trial - Looking to purchase a ranged script that doesnt require loads of gp

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?Β DefinitelyΒ anything to help improve script. - Definitely

Activated the trials :)

Edited by Khaleesi

Would love to try out the rock crabs, currently looking for a training method but i've not found anything for sure. I can promise a proggy progress for length i don't really know but around 3 hours. Since i use "safe" botting method i would love to try it over 2 days if possible. Anyways thanks for your time. Lots of appreciate.

16 hours ago, inftrip said:

Would love to try out the rock crabs, currently looking for a training method but i've not found anything for sure. I can promise a proggy progress for length i don't really know but around 3 hours. Since i use "safe" botting method i would love to try it over 2 days if possible. Anyways thanks for your time. Lots of appreciate.

Β 

6 hours ago, Zeraton said:

Script name: Tutorial Island

Trial time: 24hr

Reason for request of trial: I'd love to be able to spam a few new accounts in osrs for my "army". Thank you.Β :)

Activated the trials!

7 hours ago, josah said:

still availlable? got cleaned hard so couldn't afford. sorry for the lateness :) whats your skype name?

What you need?