runescape got hacked!

commodore1994

Hi guys, just wondering how trusted is osbot? because my runescape account got logged into by someone else and I lost all my stuff. The only people that know my password is me and the only places ive put my password is runescape and osbot. All help will be appreciated and if anyone know how else i could have got hacked please reply.

Use ComboFix it'll remove all malicious programs on your computer, OSBot doesn't store your passwords on there database, OSBot client only stores your details on your data folder which is local. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/combofix/ It's quiet powerful make sure you don't have any process running, if you do need assistance then private message me on OSBot.

• Developer

I've moved this topic, this is not a bug or an error. On topic: You could have been compromised in many ways. It could be that the Advertising other bots isn't allowed. and/or vInsert database gave enough information about you to hack your account (if you used their bot and/or registered on their forums), you could be infected by a virus that logs your keystrokes and/or enables remote access control (then you are infected with a rat) or perhaps you got phished. Download Kaspersky to get a decent anti virus scanner, however remember that freshly written viruses are not in their signature database and therefore no anti virus scanner will always protect you a 100%.

• Like 1