Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Alright, just posted an update for version 0.75, let me know how it goes.

If anything ever goes wrong, just copy + paste the console log so I can find out the errors (if any). In this update I made it so if the bot stops, the console will still appear there (just incase)

good luck ! :D update has numerous improvements especially walking system, and bot startup system 

• Like 1

This is the box that pops up when it logged out this time. But I do think it has improved ALOT. Thanks for updating, but I'm still having problems starting it up same problem as before only now it tells me 23 apis loaded, script is up to date v.0.0. The way that I know it works is when it says v.0.75 or whatever, then it will load correctly. It's very frustrating trying to get it to start up though. I'm trying everything including logging out and exiting out etc.

Exception in script event ! 500 MILLISECONDS Task java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask@1445278 rejected from java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@183a020[shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 1, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 27649]

Also in the logger it shows:

[DEBUG][12/28 08:36:03 AM]: Loading script id : 573
[DEBUG][12/28 08:36:05 AM]: Loaded script!
[DEBUG][12/28 08:36:05 AM]: Launching script...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 08:36:06 AM]: Loaded 2 built-in random solvers!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 08:36:07 AM]: Error in script onStart(): Perfect Crabs
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 08:36:07 AM]: Terminating script Perfect Crabs...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 08:36:07 AM]: Script Perfect Crabs has exited!
[iNFO][12/28 08:36:07 AM]: Started script : Perfect Crabs

Edited by Turbotree
  • Like 1

@rtj97 I highly recommend using the east side, due to the fact that jagex placed MANY bot-tricking nodes on west side (warriors, hobgoblins, elevated/lowered tile heights in the most western crab spawn, etc.) But I have placed an extra update for west side, which appears to be working well so far (3 hours in) from my test run in west mode

@turbo is there a chance that pastebin is blocked on your ISP or something? I'm assuming it is, since the version isn't loaded, neither is the global rs map system, can you confirm if pastebin is working ?

@treee I have activated the script in the control panel, until your payment is processed, good luck ;)

Okay so in the next update I will add a pastebin alternative, just waiting on admin to verify the new updates for security.

After this update, any user who has Pastebin blocked will be able to use this bot, this only affects a small number of users at best, but still I will make sure all users are satisfied :D

Okay so in the next update I will add a pastebin alternative, just waiting on admin to verify the new updates for security.

After this update, any user who has Pastebin blocked will be able to use this bot, this only affects a small number of users at best, but still I will make sure all users are satisfied biggrin.png

Thanks, I hope it will work. I do appreciate the fixes and effort.

@rtj97 I highly recommend using the east side, due to the fact that jagex placed MANY bot-tricking nodes on west side (warriors, hobgoblins, elevated/lowered tile heights in the most western crab spawn, etc.) But I have placed an extra update for west side, which appears to be working well so far (3 hours in) from my test run in west mode

@turbo is there a chance that pastebin is blocked on your ISP or something? I'm assuming it is, since the version isn't loaded, neither is the global rs map system, can you confirm if pastebin is working ?

@treee I have activated the script in the control panel, until your payment is processed, good luck wink.png

its been working for a couple hours and now whenever I start it, it just stands there and doesn't move?

keeps saying calculating

Edited by treeee

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs