Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Make sure the inventory you load isn't full and it will be working normally again biggrin.png

As for world hopping, how many players did you set, and which side of rock crabs were you in, east or west? Anyhow, I have placed a quick update on world hopping, hopefully it is much better in the next update :D

@Clippingmask 2 day bans are from jmods (manual bans) - so you must've been approached by a jmod who thought you were botting, make sure to reply to ingame chat and don't appear like a bot and it won't happen anymore tongue.png That is actually quite lucky, most users who don't invest time into botting just get perm banned XD

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Make sure the inventory you load isn't full and it will be working normally again biggrin.png

As for world hopping, how many players did you set, and which side of rock crabs were you in, east or west? Anyhow, I have placed a quick update on world hopping, hopefully it is much better in the next update biggrin.png

@Clippingmask 2 day bans are from jmods (manual bans) - so you must've been approached by a jmod who thought you were botting, make sure to reply to ingame chat and don't appear like a bot and it won't happen anymore tongue.png That is actually quite lucky, most users who don't invest time into botting just get perm banned XD

east and 4 players I tried out your wcing script and bank support isn't working for me 

• Like 1

Yeah there has been a brutal bug in the OSBot interactions system, I have placed a few updates as a workaround and it will all go back to normal soon biggrin.png sadly this affects all the bots on the site sad.png The only known fix is a client restart. I assume osbot 2.4.22 will be much better though, hopefully tongue.png

EDIT: the latest updates involve changing interactions from #entity.interact to #mouse.click, the updates will take effect as soon as admin updates the scripts

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

can you add me on Skype to help out with break handling ? new to this .

Hi Salko,

first of all botting at crabs is very risky because people get irritated of bots and reporting you.

you can try botting 2h and breaking for like 1h.

i would recommend you to buy czar stronghold or experiments. those are locations where the ban rate is much lower.What kind of account are you building ? a pure or def account?

and it also might be that your ip is flagged.

receiving a ban in 6h mirro mode is very rare with a premium script.

• Like 2

Hi Salko,

first of all botting at crabs is very risky because people get irritated of bots and reporting you.

you can try botting 2h and breaking for like 1h.

i would recommend you to buy czar stronghold or experiments. those are locations where the ban rate is much lower.What kind of account are you building ? a pure or def account?

and it also might be that your ip is flagged.

receiving a ban in 6h mirro mode is very rare with a premium script.

Im running express vpn so it can't be my ip man

• Like 1

Hey man there are a couple of bugs with this script. 

1. The breaks with this script do not work. They seem to work with every other script, just not rock crabs.

2. This should probably occur with all other settings, regardless these were my settings:

GUI Slider 1: 3 for the first part.

GUI Slider 2: 2 for the second part.

The issue is because attacking the rock crabs is mostly based on auto retaliation, at the time when you are positioned in a specific place and the crab is                    positioned beside a certain rock or at the side of the bridge; the crab is essentially unable to reach you. Therefore the bot is inanimate and just logs out.

Edited by dragonloke2
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs