Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Hey czar, i bought you're minotaur script and you said you was going to give me one of your premium scripts for free because of the trouble i had with the minotaur one, i did ask for the ranging guild one but you never activated it for me, i dont have that account anymore so it would be great if you could give me this one instead please.

Thanks.

• Like 1

It would be simple to add, but is it worth banking in blast furnace? I can't tell if it's faster/slower than camelot bank, due to ship ride etc

It's definitely faster. You can take the blast furnace minigame tp to the bank. And then coming back is insanely fast. (30-40sec). The run from cammy back to relleka always uses up more than 100 percent energy. This trip only takes up about 40 percent of my energy. Just something to consider. (Also I think I got a 2 day ban using either this script or Khal's pc script) not sure.

• Like 1

Trials activated, good luck guys ! :D

The bot knows which food to use because of the 'Grab Inventory' button when starting the script - it will basically grab all the items in your inventory, and it will check which one of those items are food, and then use that food in the future, less typing, less clicks, 1 button = sort out the entire banking process :)

@Hook I don't know, which settings did you use? fight location, aggression, activity, items etc?

@idkcc I will definitely add a blast furnace banking option, good news I have even mapped that area into the global compass code so it knows where to go :D

• Like 1

Trials activated, good luck guys ! biggrin.png

The bot knows which food to use because of the 'Grab Inventory' button when starting the script - it will basically grab all the items in your inventory, and it will check which one of those items are food, and then use that food in the future, less typing, less clicks, 1 button = sort out the entire banking process smile.png

@Hook I don't know, which settings did you use? fight location, aggression, activity, items etc?

@idkcc I will definitely add a blast furnace banking option, good news I have even mapped that area into the global compass code so it knows where to go biggrin.png

My bot doesn't get the cammy tabs out of the bank.

I have 27 trout and 1 camelot teleport loaded in.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs