Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

There are some other problems with it, For ex, then you set it up for "Afk at any spot" sometimes it walks to a spot where are no crabs at all and just stands there till it logs out, or then you try "Afk at my spot" and someone else comes and stands at the same spot it just walks away and waits till other player moves, if it dosnt move it just logs out. I dont want to attack other player crabs cuz if im away and left a script to run it just to easy to get banned that way, well atleast i'v tryed to leave it but never got it working for long period of time. My suggestion would be that you add an option where it just walks crab to crab so its more human like. I dont want to be rude or anything, but i payed money for this and not even once got it going for more than 2-3 hours, witch is kinda sad. So please can you look in to this. thank you. Oh forgot to say this, i never tried other crab places i only been doing this at East.

Edited by pr3sto
  • Like 2

Well I already mentioned 'afk my spot' is still a beta feature, but yes I will be adding updates for afk my spot mode ASAP. An update is coming up within 30 minutes biggrin.png thanks for the feedback smile.png

EDIT : Version 0.68

- AFK my spot improved

- Waterbirth island also improved

- Camelot tabs and teleports now work again

update will be live within a few hours, good luck ! biggrin.png

For the future, make sure you start the script on the tile that you want to afk on, and then click the 'afk my spot' button, then it will know where your AFK spot is, otherwise it will just go to where you started the script, and if you started the script in some random location then it will just go there tongue.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

What you mean attack and check afk spots, like attack free rock crabs while you're afking? or ? :D

@gman : make sure to lower the aggression otherwise it will just fight active rock crabs

I will most likely change the setup window to make it easier to setup the bot in next update :D

What you mean attack and check afk spots, like attack free rock crabs while you're afking? or ? biggrin.png

@gman : make sure to lower the aggression otherwise it will just fight active rock crabs

I will most likely change the setup window to make it easier to setup the bot in next update biggrin.png

don't worry, my comment is nullandvoid, 

i actually didn't turn the npc attack option back on after using your range guild script, feel free to flame me xd

• Like 1

I apologize that wasn't very descriptive.

For low level training , Obby maulers and a nice anti ban technique , While on like setting 4 ( Highest exp possible ) Randomly have it check the two afk spots on the east side, In which two crabs attack you while you stand still, And if nobody is in that spot then have it afk there for a bit.

The afk spots are highly wanted so people are there alot of the time, But if not would be cool to see it sit there for a bit .

ALSO, I am currently ranging with loot arrows , It is picking up like stacks of 5 and wastes exp/h, Possible to make it loot after each kill or after count hits 20 ??

Edited by grant_horn
  • Like 1

Scripts are updated automatically, if you have a error just paste the error log or describe the error and which settings you used and it will be fixed in no time biggrin.png

EDIT:

scripts are updated by admins twice a day, they are checked for security purposes so sometimes they take a while

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs