Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Explain the problem, I don't see other poster's having issues after my recent updates. And it will be fixed within 30 minutes biggrin.png

EDIT: If you are using mirror, please make sure to hook the client while your RS account is logged out. Otherwise nothing will even show up. biggrin.png

EDIT2 : No worries, in the next update I will make sure there is less room for any setup issues,

new update!

Version 0.60

- Added new GUI system

-- Error messages are now thrown before attempting to run the script with invalid options

- Ranging improved

-- Knives now work better

-- Added an option for looting arrows faster/slower

- Improvements to banking

-- No longer requires you to leave an inventory space free

update will be live within a few hours, enjoy ! ;)

Edited by Czar

Explain the problem, I don't see other poster's having issues after my recent updates. And it will be fixed within 30 minutes biggrin.png

EDIT: If you are using mirror, please make sure to hook the client while your RS account is logged out. Otherwise nothing will even show up. biggrin.png

EDIT2 : No worries, in the next update I will make sure there is less room for any setup issues,

new update!

Version 0.60

- Added new GUI system

-- Error messages are now thrown before attempting to run the script with invalid options

- Ranging improved

-- Knives now work better

-- Added an option for looting arrows faster/slower

- Improvements to banking

-- No longer requires you to leave an inventory space free

update will be live within a few hours, enjoy ! wink.png

Nice job! can we expect special attack option use in the future?

• Like 1

Added another patch for version 0.61, the food system is now much better biggrin.png

From now on, users who are higher levelled, can run the script without food, and users who need food, will continue running the script until you run out of food from the bank biggrin.png

sweeeet. I just started the script (not using range) however II didn't notice an option for looting arrows slower/faster.

For knives btw do you have to click the "Pickup arrows" option for it to loot knives?

Edited by walterww
  • Like 1

Waterbirth Island is supported, and works incredibly well with AFK mode

As for dragon long spec, I will add that ASAP

Yes, loot arrows, will loot knives,

let me know if there are any ideas/suggestions/questions/errors biggrin.png

If progressive levelling or even multi-skill levelling (set it to level to 50 atk / 50 str / 50 def) was added that'd be awesome!

• Like 1

Running at waterbirth in afk mode, but it doesn't return to the exact spot i specified when trying to renew the aggression from the rock crabs. When the rock crabs aren't agressive any more: it should run away, then come back and initiate combat with one rock crab within the area i start the script in, then move to the exact same spot i was standing in when I started the script. It would make for perfect afk mode.

Edit: here is a gif showing what I mean. This is after you renew aggression. It's completely afk with two crabs until you run out of aggression again. This concept can be applied to all similar waterbirth crab spawns.

giphy.gif

Edited by Mudoon
  • Like 2

Yes this works perfectly fine. I just have to make changes to waterbirth mode because it's still a new feature biggrin.png

The east and west versions are much better smile.png

Bans are dependent on how you bot, so make sure you do everything right:

The general rule: 

non-mirror = bot max 12 hours /day
mirror = bot max 18 hours /day

log out when there are livestreams, log out in update days (thursdays), don't login straight after an update, bot from 9-5 uk time (if you are truly paranoid), speak every once in a while to avoid being reported as a bot

and that is how to to not get banned. Botting is against rules though, so there is always a chance of ban

Version 0.62 will have improved waterbirth island, update will be here within 30 minutes. thanks for the feedback biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs