Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

@snowman I don't know what to say man sad.png In my other script I posted a nice way to avoid getting banned (which is how I got 3 99 stats), I will edit this post after biggrin.png

@Imperials did you make it aggressive? It only rags if you set it on aggressive mode tongue.png If not, confirm it and I will make changes ASAP.

I'm currently spending all my time in this script and investing my efforts heavily to ensure there are no issues. Please, if anybody has an issue just state the gui options and it will be fixed within 10 minutes. So far there are no issues with normal and with aggressive mode, east and west.

here's the quote:

9pm to 5 am?

the script just stopps working for me. I purchased this yesterday, and wanted to stay up for a few hours to get me from 57-70 atk. After about 1 lv or so, the bot just stands there for hours not knowing what to do. This is very dangerous and makes me worried that i could be banned. I have a naked inventory because my def lv is high enough to tank, and wearing rune. From about 15 hrs of trying to make this thing work, it got me from 57-61 attack.

Left the bot for a bit, came back, the character was somewhere in the mountains, stuck....

[INFO][Bot #1]Handle hehe : Brine cave
[INFO][Bot #1] [x=2724, y=3490, z=0][INFO][Bot #1]Handle hehe : Brine cave
[INFO][Bot #1] [x=2724, y=3490, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1]: Found nearby action! Action Name Brine cave , Source [x=2748, y=3730, z=0] -> [x=2692, y=10125, z=0].. name [perfect.scripting.script.a.b.a.nUl@253757]
[INFO][Bot #1]: Walking to next source: [x=2748, y=3725, z=0] ...
Edited by RedJohn2
  • Like 1

Version 0.52

- No longer goes to the snow mountain

- Added safety checks to rock crab area (no longer goes far away from it)

update will automatically be live within a few hours wink.png

Updates are automatically added upon refreshing scripts, just the paint hasn't been updated

Just wanted to let you know after one inventory of food i ended up getting stuck in the mountains, kinda sketchy only wanna bot when i can watch this bot, please fix 

Also im assuming i have the updated version caus the paint didn't update 

Edited by tokin it

Actually, as it seems it's beginning to come along... just [Found unlocal edge! 5, Source [x=2673, y=3529,.........etc] got stuck just outside cammy

edit:
Additionally I lead it personally all the way up to relleka and it managed to take back over...... seeeeems to be working... just pathfinding isn't a thing right now :s

Edited by targon28
  • Like 1

Script wont start, After starting it gui never pops up.

So after multiple times trying to start it and failing, It finally started about 4minutes after i started script.

Also a nice anti-ban feature would be a afk mode in which is goes to the 2 spots ( that i know of ) Where you can be attacked by 2 crabs without moving and only moves to reset after they stop attacking, Hope you make this possible thanks.

Edited by grant_horn
  • Like 1

[iNFO][bot #1][10/05 03:13:05 fm]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2727, y=3732, z=0] and target: [x=2707, y=3718, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!

[iNFO][bot #1][10/05 03:13:05 fm]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2727, y=3732, z=0] and target: [x=2707, y=3718, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!

Bot told me to report this to you immediately!

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs