Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Tips:

Don't use less than 2 food when loading inventory,

Don't use multiple teleports,

Use east mode for more reliability

As for bugs, if there are any, just post the bug details and tell me which GUI options you used.

EDIT: After 

f8d4367ea95efeb8f3c5113907b00a4c.png

Has only ran south once (to reset aggro). Please be as detailed as possible when sending bug reports, I can't make the script bug out whatsoever o_O

EDIT: Turn off world hopping if you are running south

Edited by Czar

Ignore him, he is angry because of the ban, people say bad things when they are angry.

Besides, botting is against rules last time I checked happy.png

Angry because of the ban? I have been complaining about this script for almost a week now and you have yet to address any of the issues earlier mentioned. The mouse spam clicking on walking patterns, failing to teleport and walk back, getting stuck when walking back, there are a ton of issues with the script that are easily detectable that you were blaming on the mirror-injection when I was just using the stealth-injection. That is horrible that you blame my ban as the reason to my frustration.

• Like 1

I've pumped out ~5 updates in the past 2 days, when was the last time you tried the script? Walking is fine, I tested it for east and mode, I tested the entrance for resetting aggro, I made it avoid the unicorn for deaths. Teleports work, both tabs and spells.

the only standing issue is world hopping, which I have just fixed a few hours ago.

As for spamclicking for map, show me where it does that, and show me how you made it happen and I will fix it ASAP. If there are any features which are below standard just list them, it is my duty to keep this script at a #1 standard.

@Trial, enjoy ;)

Edited by Czar

keeps saying this after starting script when im at easts

https://gyazo.com/0a1af16a7505a829ee273f2393b23f7f

that's not an error , just debug information, what did the bot actually do? screenshot the whole client please biggrin.png

@janzon, fixed

how's the script now, I added a few small updates which improved the script :D let me know if there are any issues

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs