Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Guest ryankevin1201

Is it possible to make a setting so that your character just stays still and fights these two crabs back and fourth? I think it would be much less detectable if the character doesn't move ohmy.png. I set it to 'AFK My Position 'and it didn't work. Ban rates are from running from crab spawn to crab spawn in a very predictable pattern. Sometimes the routes don't even make sense. I love the script though! QwPha8E.png

QVFl96S.jpg

Edited by ryankevin1201

So there's a few issues here with using this bot. It's an amazing bot by the way. Only had 1 out of about 10 accounts banned so far, and I've been suiciding. So great work!

However, there seems to be an issue with the option to choose to or not to loot arrows. The bot loots arrows no matter what, and this majorly slows down training when you're not trying to loot. Also it looks suspicious as the bot loots pretty much anything over 5 arrows on the ground... So you loot your own arrows about 10 times a crab and that just looks bot'ish. So if you could figure out how to correct that in the code, that'd be much appreciated!

Another BIG issue seems to be that on the east side the bot gets stuck next to the cave in one specific spot. It will just sit there in a loop until it logs out, which has taken hours before. That obviously makes keeping a low profile very difficult. However, it's easy to fix manually... I just click on the cave, and the bot knows exactly what to do after that; no longer stuck in the loop. So this is the biggest issue I've seen so far.

Another issue is that when you load a certain inventory and the bot tries to take it out of the bank, it FREAKS out when you don't have the items left in your bank... which... in itself... isn't a HUGE issue because the simple fix is obviously just to have enough supplies in your bank... lol. 

Another issue is that on the path up to Relleka, just before it hits the castle/house/building whatever you wanna call it up north just above camelot, it gets stuck around the edge of a fence... usually it fixes itself after a little bit, and frankly I haven't seen it do it for a little while, but that's another slight issue. 

and finally the last issue is probably a minor one as well, but the walking/attacking pattern for when you're on the level '4' attack aggro option it obviously only really attacks available crabs instead of worrying about getting your own, but that's not the issue. The issue is the pattern of how it attacks. It's SUPER bot-like. It takes inconvenient and un-human-like movements/squares before it attacks someone else's crab. Even the people around mentioned it and called me a bot, but obviously I was watching and decided to flame them about it. Lol. 

So yeah, other than that, this is an amazing bot. Your anti-pattern option and inventory loading option and potion/food recognition coding is on point. You killed it. However definitely-deeefinitely concentrate on fixing the issue where the bot gets stuck next to the cave on the east side. It's probably the biggest issue with keeping a low profile as a bot. 

​Thanks man

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs